Shooters Forum

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: Sights for Wife's recurve  (Read 497 times)

Offline jnettrecker

• Trad Bowhunter
Sights for Wife's recurve
« on: April 17, 2012, 11:25:00 PM »
I could waste the next hour of your life giving you details but I'm a nice guy and I won't. Long story short, my wife is insisting she wants a sight on her Sammick recurve, or I buy her a compound. I have never had any sights on any of my trad bows. I need your recomendations on what to put on there. An **** item number or a link would be awesome. It does have the holes in the riser to mount most standard style sights.

Note: Please, do not post to say that I need to teach her to shoot the gap or shoot by instinct..............believe me, that is part of the story I am sparing you........Just need some help    :banghead:

Offline Caughtandhobble

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Sights for Wife's recurve
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 04:15:00 AM »
I have some old school T dot sights that I'll give you if you want them. If interested PM your address... You know that once you put sights on there it will not look cool without a stabilizer, sorry I couldn't help myself.

Offline dragonheart

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 04:54:00 AM »
Might try one of the DAS sights without pins just a housing that is centered.  3 rivers sells them.  One local guy said it improved his shooting.
Longbows & Short Shots

Offline cbCrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 07:24:00 AM »
Sorry, you'll get a better responce on PowWow. This forum is for shooting form only. Thanks

Offline jnettrecker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 09:16:00 AM »
I'll post on PowWow. I'll send a pm. That stabilizer comment was funny.........lol

Thanks,

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©