3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Arrows  (Read 923 times)

Offline bmoore

• Trad Bowhunter
Arrows
« on: January 27, 2007, 11:17:00 PM »
I am looking for arrows that will work for 58# @ 27" draw. I would like to find some easton legacys but dont know what size to purchase or the best length to start with. HELP

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Arrows
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 11:23:00 PM »
B, we need more info. Are ya shooting a recurve or longbow? Is the bow cut past center, if a LB is it a mild R/D or radical. If a recurve is it of high performance or a vintage one. Shawn
Shawn

Offline bmoore

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 08:37:00 AM »
Shawn,
It is a r/d long bow made by Selway. The guy I bought it from said it was the lil shooter or lil magnum he couldnt remember. the r/d is not as much as i have seen on some other bows & the shelf seems to be cut to about center of the bow. Hope this helps you. Untill now I have only shot wood arrows with 125gr tips. they wort great but I would like to try the legacy arrows. I see a lot of guys shooting them. Thanks

Offline buckracks7

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 03:28:00 PM »
Try 2016s, and 2018s. I draw 27", and usually only shoot 27 1/2" arrows. Just cut one arrow to start with. You can start longer and work your way down to find what shoots best for you.
If it's in your way, move it.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©