3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Rick Welch Dakota Recurves?  (Read 772 times)

Offline tradrick

• Trad Bowhunter
Rick Welch Dakota Recurves?
« on: November 24, 2007, 08:33:00 AM »
Does anyone have or have shot one of his recurves?Does anyone have pics of there Dakota?If so please post.What is the quality and performance like on his bows?Been eyeballing his website,he has some great looking bows.And he also has his shooting clinic which I've heard was very good.Has anyone been through his clinic?Thanks tradrick

Offline PastorSteveHill

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Rick Welch Dakota Recurves?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 10:28:00 AM »
Tradric, I don't have pictures but check out his website.  Great bows for sure. Very fast and stable. He has a grip on the riser that is the best I've ever held. YOu know you are gonna grip it the same each and every time.  His bows are really top notch. Rick is an incredible shooter as well.  HIs clinic did more for me than I could have learned in 5 years on my own. Invest in it if you can, it is worth it for sure...
Blessings,
Steve

Offline Rick Perry

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 10:58:00 AM »
I bought his video this summer  .......... it helped me a lot!!!!!
"Pick a spot"

RLP

Offline tradrick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »
Thanks for the input guys.I have 3 of his DVD's myself.There all very good and informative.His grips with the finger grooves and maybe a little narrower than usual thickness is one of the reasons I'm intrested.I would expect his hands on instruction would be very good considering his videos.Thanks tradrick

Offline Lost

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 03:33:00 PM »

Here's a Dakota I got about a month ago. I'm impressed with them. They sure do hit hard and they're real easy to shoot well.
jack-er back and let-er fly

Offline tradrick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 11:31:00 PM »
Great looking bow Lost.Thanks for posting.tradrick

Offline KyleAllen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 09:44:00 AM »
i shot a tournament a year ago or so, that rick shot in. He is undoubtedly an exceptional shooter. I personally dont care for the way his bows look, but they sure seem to shoot fine.

Offline deathwind

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 10:32:00 AM »
I've got one of Rick's bows ordered and hopefully it will be here before long. I took Rick's class back in August and it helped my shooting out tremendously. You won't go wrong  taking his school. It was the best $400 I've spent on archery.

Offline BillW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 10:45:00 AM »
I recently ordered an all Bocote bow that looks just like the one above. The fit and finish is great and the bow is very smooth and hits hard (carbon limb core). I really like it. mine is 51#@28 and I got the 60" bow. Rick is a great guy and a really fine shot. His double anchor method has helped me a lot. My wife also got a bow but hers is Cocobola and Bocote. It is a real looker. If I was going to get another one that is the combo I would get now after seeing hers.

Bill
Aim Small

Offline MountainTool21

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 08:23:00 PM »
I got mine on order with Rick. his bows are nice. He is great to deal with. he sent me a bow to test in the field for a few days to send back to ensure proper fit and selection. I can't wait to get it!!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©