Africa!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: Hogs in Mainland BC?  (Read 1204 times)

Offline emilio fracchia

• Trad Bowhunter
Hogs in Mainland BC?
« on: February 26, 2006, 10:32:00 PM »
I came across an old "BC Outdoors" magazine with an article about hogs in the Frasier Valley,Southern British Columbia.
I called the Governement Office but nobody knew anything about it...still....
Anybody has heard of it?
I think the magazine was from 1994 or 95.
Thanks for any info.
Emilio ( frustrated on Vancouver Island   "[dead]"   )

Vigile e saldo.

Offline hunt it

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hogs in Mainland BC?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 10:56:00 AM »
Emilio,

What ya fustrated for? Hog huntin is fun but if I lived on Vancouver Island I would be getting ready to hunt some big black bears! I have a buddy in Lake Cowichan who is an outfitter, I have hunted bears on the island three times now. Best black bear huntin on the planet period! I was going to reply tp your Angola post as well. I am a member of Safari club International and hunting in Angola has come up recently. It seems that there is some interest in the country from an international hunting standpoint. Several outfitters are doing exploratory work with the Government and trying to find out what sustainable populations are left after many years of warfare. A very interesting country which has the largest Sable antelope in Africa the giant sable. Many groups trying to find out if any existing populations.
hunt it

Offline emilio fracchia

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hogs in Mainland BC?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 07:42:00 PM »
Man, we should talk about Angola, then.
I'll PM later on.
I am frustrated beacause  steelheadf flyfishing sucked till last week....The Cowichan was,at one point,240 cm. high...and the Stamp was out for months....annd I can't wait for April first...Yogy and Boo Boo here I come!!!!!!
Emilio

Vigile e saldo.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©