3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: real impressed with the shooting here  (Read 349 times)

Offline numbfinger

• Trad Bowhunter
real impressed with the shooting here
« on: November 29, 2007, 06:59:00 AM »
hi, ive only posted a few times here so far, mostly ive been looking around reading and watching the video's.

i'm amazed at the shooting ive seen here, so much so that i want to learn how to shoot fast without sights like ive seen done here.

i use sights and a peep on my recurve, and can do a borderline ok job of killing deer that way, but it's slower and only works when the light is really good, and i got a flipper and plunger, as well as the sight to worry about keeping tight and not hanging up on limbs and bushes.

thanks for all the video's and how to stuff you got here, it's real interesting.

Offline allanburden

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: real impressed with the shooting here
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 07:22:00 AM »
practice, practice, practice.  and of course question the heck out of the guys on here.  There's some top notch shooters and they are glad to give help.  Good luck and most of all have fun.
"Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." Ernest Hemingway

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: real impressed with the shooting here
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 08:27:00 AM »
And practice some more.

Good Luck

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©