INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Wing Archery Bows-Original  (Read 11901 times)

Offline spikebuck

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wing Archery Bows-Original
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2004, 10:48:00 PM »
have 2 head ski target bows for sale,need info on one of them slim line master 26# slm-1275 66"near mint cond. also P1 33# pa1155 70" very good cond. both have cases stabilizers and sights etc...asking $200ea. i think it is reasonable,do you?

Offline WingNuts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »
Hi---
  I know what kind of stablizer you mean.  I haven't seen one in a few years. I will keep my eyes and ears open. You just never know when one will "Pop Up".  Thanks much and happy shooting!
  Bob  aka-WingNuts
Stupid Hurts

Offline WingNuts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2004, 04:02:00 PM »
Hi Spike--
  I think that if your bows are in very good condition, that would be a good fair price. The bow market right now is not the best. You just may want to hang on to them and see if the market goes up.  Thanks
    Bob   aka-WingNuts
Stupid Hurts

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2004, 04:47:00 PM »
DEMISE OF WINGNUTS

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I was just informed that our good friend WINGNUTS  passed away this morning.  Another TRAD GANG member tried to call him this morning and was greeted with the bad news.  He will be missed in the TRAD GANG community
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2004, 06:10:00 PM »
I am so sorry to hear that. May the good Lord speard his protective hands over Wingnut's family and friends during their time of trying to cope with this loss.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©