INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Arrow Collectin  (Read 1459 times)

Offline TrapperJohn

• Trad Bowhunter
Arrow Collectin
« on: June 03, 2003, 08:16:00 PM »
Guys got sum arra's that ya mite be lookin fer  that i'd trade fer sum different one's. Got a few wood Black Hawk Arrows that are crowned an diped with think the'r Hilbrey's BH on them that are new. Sum that are aluimin but swaged with Bodkins brand new that say Black Hawk Arrows an sum that say Hogden, like the powder company that are crowned an diped. Even got the Black Hawk Arrow Boxs.  Thout i mite trade fer sum different BH's er sumthin.  :D    :D   TJ  :D    :D
These er jus da ramblin's of a Huntahaulic

Offline kodmag1

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Arrow Collectin
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2003, 09:02:00 PM »
TJ,
  I got an old wood Bear arrow that is all white with red and black and silver stripes, red and white fletch, and a razorhead that I'd trade for a wood Blackhawk arrow with a Hilbre head.  I also have some Battlestar II heads and some Black Copperhead Talon heads to trade.   [email protected] or [email protected]   :readit:

Offline raghorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2003, 10:24:00 PM »
TJ;
Do you have any particular broadheads in mind? As far as something goes..... I have tons of something!  "[tunglaff]"  Can you email some pics of this stuff?

Offline TrapperJohn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2003, 08:02:00 PM »
Yeaw i'll get sum pics rounded up an get to ya  :thumbsup:         :D    :D  TJ  :D    :D
These er jus da ramblin's of a Huntahaulic

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©