INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Archery_Collector

• Trad Bowhunter
Hello All
« on: June 10, 2003, 01:56:00 PM »
I just wanted to say hi to all on this board, looks like this is where all the collectors hang out! I am the webmaster of "The Archery Collector" website, maybe some of you have been there, if not, I would like to invite everyone to visit. It has lots of good articles and information.

There is so much to learn about our hobby, This board seems like a good place for that and possibly, I can contribute too.

Talk to all soon.

Tim Walker
Shooting recurves before recurves were cool

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2003, 02:13:00 PM »
In this months trad. bowhunter mag . there is a bowfish article with Fred Eichler,that little recurve he is using is that a Bear?  I would like to have one like that if anyone would sell one . thanks ,RH or Lh doesnt matter. Could you tell me what model that is and when it was made?? anyone...thank you ,Mark#78
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline raghorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2003, 10:12:00 PM »
A great big HELLO Tim! Good to see you here. I have been to your site many, many times. Lots of interesting stuff. I sure hope the some of the other folks here will drop by your site. Now that you are here perhaps you will be able to field some of these questions that pop up?
  :bigsmyl:    :thumbsup:

Offline raghorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2003, 10:28:00 PM »
Hi MArk;
The bow Fred has is a Bear Kodiak MAgnesium TD, "A" riser, more than likley with #1 limbs which will make it 56" long. They were made from 1970 to 1978 when Bear was at Grayling. Post a "want" on the classified forum and see what happens. They are also on ebay a lot. They are the most consitent shooting bow I have. Not fast though.   :thumbsup:

Offline CBD

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2003, 01:55:00 AM »
Welcome Tim    :wavey:
~Kathy~

My Personal Quote: If there is a cure for Cystic Fibrosis for my identical twins, not tomorrow, not today, BUT THIS VERY MOMENT AND THIS IS NOT SOON ENOUGH! you would hear this mom "ACROSS AMERICA" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Offline Threebows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 12:11:00 AM »
Hello Tim,

I, too am a frequent visitor to your site. Very good work and very informative. Lots of luck with it.I'm also new to this site and look forward to exchanging thoughts and ideas with all here.  :wavey:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©