INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: can any one help me  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Randy. c A.K.A NC-kid

• Trad Bowhunter
can any one help me
« on: December 05, 2003, 09:55:00 PM »
i have a wing archery fallcon recurv bow, the stats are 62" and 45@28 this is also on the riser FA-134 any idia what this is worth can any one tell me any thing about it it in almost mint codistion.i bout if frome some one for $125 it came with the origenal string (i have a new one on it) and a few othere goodys.any info will be greatly apreciated thax
ohh yeh
there is a tiny ding on the upper limb but thats all ohh yeh and the name say wing archery company if that helps any
some hunters say my bows are out-dated and a thing of the past. I THANK THEM!!!

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: can any one help me
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 01:04:00 PM »
Judging by what I have seen FALCONs go for on eBAY, you overpaid.  I would say that I never saw one go over $100.00 but one went for $112.00 a few days ago.  Check below

item=3641656503

THat is unusual for a falcon especially since this one was made by Head Ski and is only 37#.  Old bows are like antiques.  It is hard to put a value on them.  They are worth what someone will pay for them.  No more, no less.

In my opininion, a falcon made by the original WING ARCHERY CO, not AMF or Head Ski, would be worth more.  Which is yours?
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: can any one help me
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 01:06:00 PM »
Judging by what I have seen FALCONs go for on eBAY, you overpaid.  I would say that I never saw one go over $100.00 but one went for $112.00 a few days ago.  Check below

item=3641656503

That is unusual for a falcon especially since this one was made by Head Ski and is only 37#.  Old bows are like antiques.  It is hard to put a value on them.  They are worth what someone will pay for them.  No more, no less.

In my opininion, a falcon made by the original WING ARCHERY CO, not AMF or Head Ski, would be worth more.  Which is yours?
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©