INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Bow info.  (Read 987 times)

Offline KyLongbeard

• Trad Bowhunter
Bow info.
« on: July 13, 2005, 03:19:00 PM »
UPS came by today with a bow I ordered from someone off another site. He could not give me any info on it exept that he got it off ebay.
Here are the markings and a pic. if anyone has any info on it I sure would appericiate it.
Triumph
52"
49# @ 28"
H673652

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bow info.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
TRENT

When you say Triumph, I immideately think of the Damon Howatt Triumph, but it is a long, blond tournament bow, and certainly not what you have pictured.  Your picture is hard to see, If you could post a better closeup and a bit larger, it may help someone help you.

As for me, I am at a loss as to what it is.  Hope someone else can help.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline KyLongbeard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
I hope these are better.

Offline Earl E. Nov...mber

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 07:33:00 AM »
Pictures are still quiet small. They are big enough to admire a very pretty bow I know nothing about... Nice find, she looks like a sweet heart
Many have died for my freedom.
One has died for my soul.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »
TRENT

I can't give any info it.  Obviously it is a 52 inch  49 pound bow, but that is about all I can tell.  It may have been refinished and the brand decal (if there ever was one) was possibly sanded off.  

With the serial number starting with an "H", it could possibly be a HERTERS.  I am not into herters bows but maybe some Heerters collector could shed some light on it, if it is a Herters.
That's about the best I can offer.  Good luck on your info search.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©