INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Wanted: Bear 59 copper coin  (Read 929 times)

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
Wanted: Bear 59 copper coin
« on: February 04, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »
I realize this is kind of like asking for your first born.  :help:   I'm needing a flat copper coin for a '59 Kodiak I picked up recently. This is the one that was used only in 59 and in just a few 60 models. I will pay a fair price for a good one, or we could do some trading perhaps. I might have an extra item or two you could use. Please let me know by P/M, and if you have any doubt about what you have email me a picture. A big thank you to all the friends I have made here over the last couple of years. You guys have helped me in many ways! CKruse   :thumbsup:
"The lack of machinery puts you closer to the act- an act that is ethical, good, right, and correct."- CKruse

Offline killthewabbit

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wanted: Bear 59 copper coin
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 10:29:00 PM »
You may try 3rivers archery out of Ashley IN.  I have seen a reproduction type coin in their catalog.  You can find them online at 3riversarchery.com

Hope this helps...

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 11:01:00 PM »
Thanks, but that's the newer brass coin that they sell. The one I'm looking for is this one:

It might take me a while to come up with one, but anything less would be like putting mudflaps on a Corvette!   :eek:
"The lack of machinery puts you closer to the act- an act that is ethical, good, right, and correct."- CKruse

Offline TLANE

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »
I bought one last summer off of Steve Smith in Wheeling WV.  He might have some more but they aren't cheap.  I had to give 50 bucks for mine.   His e-mail address is [email protected]

I'm pretty sure that is his email address!  Good Luck!

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »
Good idea, I hadn't thought to contact Steve. I've bought a bow from him in the past, and visit via email from time to time. Thanks, CKruse

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©