INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Bear Grizzly  (Read 790 times)

Offline Ga.boy

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Bear Grizzly
« on: February 17, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »
I'm looking at a Grizzly on ebay, and wonder how old it is. SN GP469. It appears to be static tipped? It appears to have two arrow shelves, but the seller says it has only 1 on the right side, making it a left hand bow. Maybe one of the pictures are somehow mirrow imaged? I'm confused! Can anybody help? I hope it is o.k. to list the ebay item number here. Item no. 7220010031.

Thanks.....Chuck
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bear Grizzly
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 09:25:00 AM »
Chuck, that is most likely a 1957. There is a possibility of 55-56, but looking at the tips, I'd say 57. There are several guys on here more proficient at this than me, hopefully they'll chime in if I'm wrong. Earlier than 55 wouldn't have the silk screens, later than 57 wouldn't have R&L arrow rests. Looks like a pretty nice one. Enjoy, CKruse
"The lack of machinery puts you closer to the act- an act that is ethical, good, right, and correct."- CKruse

Offline Ga.boy

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »
Thanks for the information! The seller contacted me and said that it was ambidextrous. I hope some others will jump in with more info. How about it guys?
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline themonkey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
doesnt look to have the bear static limbs, bear made his static limbs to be more robust than other static limbs, like these(sorry if it doesnt work)

i think the one on the right is the bear style static limbs, good luck, and sorry if im wrong
Don't deal with me, I stole from the St Jude's Auction.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©