INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Bear quiver?  (Read 849 times)

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
Bear quiver?
« on: October 15, 2007, 02:01:00 PM »
I've seen plenty of the spring arm quivers, but what do the older quivers look like?  Late 50's, early 60's model where the quiver bushing is in the handle?
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Online TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bear quiver?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 05:29:00 PM »
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Online TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Online TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 05:34:00 PM »
I mounted this one on a Holcomb 59 replica and love it...very functional....Trap

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 08:05:00 PM »
Thanks Trap!  I just found a pic of one on *that* auction site too... yours looks much nicer!  So it's the screw and then two sharp pins that sink into the leather?

That's a real nice Holcomb!
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 10:25:00 PM »
Jeremy I will include one just like 'traps' if you get to work on that damascus! LOL!! Do you want tape on or screw on?
Regards,
Bjorn

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©