INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Howatt eldorado  (Read 871 times)

Offline elkhunter4

• Trad Bowhunter
Howatt eldorado
« on: October 21, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »
can anyone tell me anythang about this bow its 46lbs that is the only thang i know about it

Offline Horney Toad

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Howatt eldorado
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 12:28:00 AM »
Is it a 62" bow? I love Howatt bows, they shoot and look great.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »
El Darado bow are trickey.  At one time there was an "El Darado" model in the Howatt line, and then there was a time when different models of Howatts had "El Darado" on them indicating a finer version of that model.  

If it is an "El Darado" model, then it is one of the older bows.  Say late 50's or very early '60's.  

Is there anything alse written on it that would indicate aother model name?  If you could post a picture it would help
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 02:11:00 PM »
I saw a picture of a Monterey lately that had the "El Dorado" emblem on it also.

Now a Monterey is just a fancy Hunter.  Same lines, same length, the only difference is the riser marterial.  Laminated rosewood.  Most were target bows with white glass but I have two 50# models.  One with black glass, and one with green glass.

Sorry I got a bit off topic.

Back to the El Dorado's.  Pictures would help.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©