INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: ^%$# **8(&%$ email  (Read 780 times)

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
^%$# **8(&%$ email
« on: May 29, 2008, 09:05:00 AM »
Anyone besides me haveing trouble with emails and private messageing ??? I can post in here and the main forum...but can not get into my messages.I can not access my personal email at comcast eather since last thurday or friday...Of course those more-ons at comcast swear there is nothing wrong with thier service....anone ?? bowdoc

Offline Jack Guard

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ^%$# **8(&%$ email
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 09:18:00 AM »
So far so good.  Or I should say it all appears fine.
TGMM Family of the Bow
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 09:30:00 AM »
I seen a post on the leather wall where at least one other person is haveing the same problems.Messageing and or emails.What the heck..bowdoc

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »
I can receive e-mail at home, but cannot send.

I got a Verizon Aircard that really spedbup up my internet connection rather than the old bellsouth dial-up. (We can't get DSL where I live).  I have a bellsouth e-mail and while I can receive through outlook on the aircard, I cannot send through outlook on the air card.  To send an e-mail, I have to get off the aircard and go on line through te slowwwwww dial up connetection to send an e-mail.

If you have made any semilar changes to your web connection, it may have an effect on your e-mail.

At least it has for me.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 10:02:00 AM »
You would think some smart guy could make a computer and connection some dumb guy like me could opperate...But whats weird,I just bought this pc about 1 month ago,I got hi speed from comcast.But the comcast boy's seem to have thier heads up and locked this morning...I have several phone messages now from bow collecters...Been trying to email,but I ai'nt answering because I can't...So somethings brokedown somewhere in cyberspace........Keep your eyes open for smoke signals from Seattle guy's.........bowdoc

Offline aromakr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 10:45:00 AM »
Don:
There's definitely a plot against you!! Must be those Chinese bow re-finishers.
Bob
Man must "believe" in something!  I "believe" I will go hunting-----

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 11:39:00 AM »
Weird,things started working OK on thier own so far...Your right Bob about the Chinese bow refinishers...But once they found out they were going to be takeing a pay cut from thier normal $1.00 a day Kathie Lee wages to 12 cents a day bowdoc wages...They closed the plant down.......bowdoc

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©