INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: SUPER KODIAK W/BUILT IN SIGHT  (Read 772 times)

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
SUPER KODIAK W/BUILT IN SIGHT
« on: August 07, 2008, 09:16:00 AM »

Someone was asking about a 68 Super K with the built in sight.

This is a '70's model and it just has the sight plate.  It is notexactly what he was looking for but it is the closest I have seen
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline wadde

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: SUPER KODIAK W/BUILT IN SIGHT
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 10:18:00 PM »
I have one in left hand 55#

Offline Horney Toad

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »
Are you selling your lefty 55# bow?

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 06:23:00 AM »
Hey Jack it was Brent S.and he was looking for one with sights for his father....But he picked one about 2-3 weeks ago(with no sight)it's in my shop right now.I have a stick on sight I'am going to put on it for him,once it's all restored.....I will let him know about the 70's model.....bowdoc

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 09:49:00 AM »
Thanks Doc

When I saw this one I remembered someone wanting one, although it is not exactly waht he wanted.  I did remember that he wanted it for his dad.

KQQL!!

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 10:48:00 AM »
You are a good man Jack.....Brent got his father a super sweet condition 1967 1/2 Super...bow is beautiful..but the finish was in poor condition at best...I got a new old stock stick on sight for him.....Thanks Jack......bowdoc

Online bswear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 10:19:00 PM »
Jack

Thanks for thinking of me.  As Bowdoc mentioned, I picked up a 45" super K, 64". Dad used to buy a new Bear recurve every year and bought several new takedowns, but didn't keep any after moving to wheels whenever that time period was. Now at 70 he can't pull a compound any more.  He is real excited about the the 67.5 and remembers buying one new.  He has a wild boar mounted that he shot with that "original" 67.5 bow.  It was 55"

Offline wadde

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 11:15:00 PM »
I probably will sell the lefty in the near future. iT IS A 7 out of 10 cosmeticly and does have the sliding sight. I will probably put it on that auction sight.

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 07:57:00 AM »
I got the riser section done and the new silk screens set on your fathers Super over the weekend.If things go OK this week,I should be ready to ship it back home next friday......bowdoc

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 08:08:00 AM »
I love it when a plan comes together

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©