INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: super k ?????????  (Read 596 times)

Offline tyee

• Trad Bowhunter
super k ?????????
« on: August 21, 2008, 12:40:00 PM »
how rair are the 68 and 69 models with built in sight are they worth more than ones with out
bezaleel bow works
schafer
howatt

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: super k ?????????
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »
They are not really that common.

One of the members here was looking for one a few months back and had to settle on something close.

Are they worth more?... that depends on who wants it and how bad.  They certainly are more rare than ones without the premier sight.

There are pros and cons to them.  If you have one, and you have a part missing on the sight, it is almost impossible to find replacement parts.  If it does not have a premier sight, then this is never even an issue.

In the past few years, I have only seen one guy that is on a particular search for one.  So even if supply is small, apparently demad is also.

The only way you will see what it is really worth is to put it up on e8bay and see what the bidders think.  All bows are worth what someone will pay for it, no more, no less.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 11:49:00 AM »
Tyree

Do you have one of those?  If so, What weight?

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline tyee

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 11:09:00 AM »
ya I got it now a 68 super k with premmier sight now I need to find th cover plate
bezaleel bow works
schafer
howatt

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 11:25:00 AM »
That is going to be your problem, finding parts.  I have three of the sliding pins for the sight, with the circle sight on the end of each, in red.  I picked them up off e8ay about two weeks ago just to  get them in case some one needs them.  I forget what I paid but I can still check my page on e8ay.  They are yours for what I have in them plus shipping.

Or are you going for the plate with no built in sight?  Probably just as hard to find, or worse.

Lets see some pics and details of the bow.

If you are interested in selling it, I know some here was looking for one for his fater.  How much would you want for it?

Offline tyee

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 01:40:00 PM »
No the bow has complete sight I just want to put plate on and shoot with no sight
bezaleel bow works
schafer
howatt

Offline wadde

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 04:47:00 PM »
Left handed 55# with premier sight see 270268510874

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©