INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: ARROWMATE REVOLVING QUIVER INFO  (Read 725 times)

Offline Chuck Homitz

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
ARROWMATE REVOLVING QUIVER INFO
« on: August 27, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »
I'M LOOKING FOR SOME INFO ON AN ARROWMATE REVOLVING QUIVER. IT'S A GREEN PLASTIC BELT QUIVER. IT HOLDS 8 ARROWS AND THE ARROWS REVOLVE INSIDE THE QUIVER HOUSING. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: ARROWMATE REVOLVING QUIVER INFO
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »
I saw two of those at the August TBG Banquet.  They are cool.  My understanding is that they are out of business,  One of the ones I saw had broken arrow grippers,  You cannot get replacement parts.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline Chuck Homitz

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 08:01:00 PM »
THANKS. THEY ARE "DIFFERENT" THE ONE I HAVE IS LIKE NEW. JUST WONDERED WHEN THEY WERE MADE

Offline wadde

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 09:13:00 PM »
My personal experience with these quivers is they are junk. They have a habit of breaking and I broke both of the ones I had on hunting trips. The quivers break in the middle with the least amount of stress. I am guessing late 60's early 70's is when they came out. Good idea bad design. Brittle plastic that does not hold up to extreme hunting situations.

Offline Chuck Homitz

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »
THANKS FOR THE REPLIES. I CAN SEE WHERE THIS QUIVER WOULD EASILY BREAK AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF USING IT. ITS IN NEW CONDITION AND WOULD BE BETTER OFF IN A COLLECTION.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©