INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Pretty B Handle on da Bay  (Read 777 times)

Offline Horney Toad

• Trad Bowhunter
Pretty B Handle on da Bay
« on: September 05, 2008, 01:21:00 AM »

This looks really nice.

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Pretty B Handle on da Bay
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 08:01:00 AM »
I like it... now HANDS OFF!!   :biglaugh:
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 10:25:00 AM »
I like the sap wood, but it is a green stripe Gainesville model.  Not exactly a collectors dream.

I say $300,  $400 tops
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline Horney Toad

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 11:27:00 AM »
It is wrong handed for me, LOL.

No not a collectors dream exactly, but considering the price of a new one, I favor the looks of the green stripes a lot more. These handles are getting more scarce as time goes by.

Online smokin joe

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 05:19:00 PM »
That really does look good. It would be a shame to scar it up by hunting with it. Well...if I can't hunt with it I don't want it anyway.
TGMM
Compton
PBS
Trad Gang Hall of Fame

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 10:18:00 PM »
Looks like the riser is heading my way!  :)
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Horney Toad

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 10:55:00 PM »
I'm glad you got it. The grip on those handles are really nice an small. It wasn't cheap, but those handles are getting harder to find.

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 08:41:00 AM »
It wasn't cheap, but it went for about what I can pick up a new riser for.  It's from the first series of risers to come out of FL... '80 or '81 I think.  I'm a sucker for non-standard looking bows and the sap wood caught my attention  :)

Now if I can just sort through all the F***** spoof fleabay emails I'm getting I'll be fine!   :mad:

Offline Stickbow98

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 11:41:00 AM »
Man, it must be like Xmas at yer house!    :D

>>--Ron--<>
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 12:02:00 PM »
It will be  :)   There'll be the B riser TD and BW SAII I traded the Supreme for, and I already have the A riser TD with #2 RER limbs that I'm trading the SAII for.  I'll sell the A riser to pay for this B riser.  That'll give me two B risers and two sets of limbs: the 50# #1 and 51# #2 from RER.  Come to think of it the #1's may go toward a second set of RER limbs.  A very complicated set of trades ands sales that were all set up very quickly when I was sleep deprived!  The one catch is if I fall in love with the BW! LOL!

How do you like the Supreme?  She's a looker isn't she?  :D   I know I'll regret not modifying it to suit me, but this riser should ease the sting a little bit!

Offline Stickbow98

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 02:32:00 PM »
Wow! If you trade stocks like you do bows I can see how you're affording all these toys!!     :confused:  

The Supreme...oh yeah, that chunk of firewood came yesterday.    :rolleyes:     :saywhat:  

Just hope she shoots, 'cause she ain't much to look at... IF you can stand to look at her w/o sunglasses in the daylight!!!!(THAT won't be a problem for long!   ;)   )

Wait until you see her after her "facelift"!!! I've always preferred "Natural Beauty" over all that glossy stuff anyway!

If you've already traded the Widder- DON'T SHOOT IT! You've been warned!    :knothead:  

Later, got some "surgery" to perform!

>>--Ron--<>
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©