INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: This one will make you real sick...........  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Mountain_Man

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: This one will make you real sick...........
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »
that really sucks... a bow in such good condition ruin'd like that by ole "D.A." 1, 2, and kens makes 3. ..   :smileystooges:

bowdoc, is it possible to make a shooter out of this bow with some work?
A wise man will ask for advice. The wisest of men are selective in whom they ask.

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »
Oh yes she will live again and be better faster and stronger then before.Well I don't know about faster.....I'am gonna show some pics as I make the repair over the next week or so...bowdoc

Offline Mountain_Man

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »
awesome!! .. i now know who i can send one of my future mistakes to...that is, if i get burn'd by an dishonest bayer...haha. good to know the doc is in the house.
A wise man will ask for advice. The wisest of men are selective in whom they ask.

Offline kurtbel5

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2008, 01:23:00 PM »
Only bow I've got off E day that was misrepresented, is a 59 Kodiak that has exactly that same break,I mean exactly, it looks like Bow Doc got mine out to take that picture (only the D.A. filled mine with wood putty??)
so does that make me D.A.#4 for buying it??
Pretty sure now this is what happened to mine, so now we are at 4 wrecked Bears from backward archery.
I sold the coin out of it To Mike,I'm still bummed that I can't shoot it.
          Kurt

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 07:07:00 PM »
Hey Kurt I gotta go eat right now.But if you have time load a pic of the break.I would love to see that.....And then stay tuned,we may be able to have a 1959 Kodiak repair class right here on the good old TG..............bowdoc PS any chance you may be able to get that coin back,just in case yours may live again.Yikes..

Offline kurtbel5

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »
Thanks Don
I'll take the pictures,but might have to email them.Photo bucket does not like me either! I'm going to register on flicker and try them.

Ha!! No, the coin is Mikes,besides I know the guy who's getting the coin reproductions done,really well.lol

Kurt

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 12:02:00 PM »
;)
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Offline Abear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 01:54:00 PM »
HMM.I bought a maple site window not all that long ago on fee b*y with the same brake in it ,paid a fortune for it, told the guy it was broke and he round about accused me of braking it , I was a little po and I had a lot of people come to back me up but he refunded  the money and I was sweating it big time. it was a 64" I believe at 45#

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »
Abear you if you still have the bow you may want to fallow along this thread and see if maybe its fixable.bd

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©