INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Need "Converta-Bracket"  (Read 758 times)

Offline Takedown

• Trad Bowhunter
Need "Converta-Bracket"
« on: October 31, 2008, 11:05:00 PM »
Hi Folks,
I am looking for a "Convert-A-Bracket" for Bear bows with an insert on the front face of the riser. Used primairly for attaching the 4or 8  arrow Bow Quiver. (with One "Spring Arm") Anybody got one of these they would part with? I would also need the threaded bolt which fastens this bracket to the bow! Let me know!
Harry.

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Need "Converta-Bracket"
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 11:42:00 AM »
I've got a few that are new in the package. I could probably turn loose of one. What have you got to trade? CKruse
"The lack of machinery puts you closer to the act- an act that is ethical, good, right, and correct."- CKruse

Offline Takedown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 09:12:00 AM »
Hi ckruse,
Thanks for the reply! Gosh, I dont really have much to trade, how much loot would I have to send you to get one?

I have a recently acquired 1971 SuperKodiak who is lonely with out a quivermate! I have a real sweet Bear 4-Arrow who needs to get togeather with old "Super-K".

Let me know!
Thanks much,
Harry.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »
Cameron

I sold one of my quivers with the adaptor a while back to someone on this forum...matter of fact, when I sent it I think I said "Merry Christmas" and let him have it.  I still have one quiver and could use an adaptor if you would consider letting one go. Let Takedown get one first...then if you can still let one go, let me know what it will take.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 05:20:00 PM »
I now have 3 folks wanting one. I will go to the basement tonight and do my best to accomodate. I don't know what to ask for one, but Jack's for sure will be free- he "paid it forward" a couple of years ago. If I have these I'll most likely just send them. You guys might be able to help me out someday! As I've said before, what's the fun in finding a big box of stuff if you can't share it around a bit!  CKruse
"The lack of machinery puts you closer to the act- an act that is ethical, good, right, and correct."- CKruse

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 07:49:00 PM »
I had forgotten about that.

Take care of the ones that need them first.  I don't "need" one, but whatever,

If you are interested, I picked a plastic premier sight plate, ans separately I picked up 3 ring sight pins for it...if I can find them.

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »
You bet I am! I'm headed down to the basement to scrounge! CKruse

Offline Takedown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 08:10:00 AM »
Wow CKruse,
That is real "traditional spirit". I will PM you with an address. I will dig around and try to find something to swap for it now!

I just know there is a box of old stickbow stuff around here somewhere.........

Thanks a lot!
Harry

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 08:26:00 AM »
Hey Cameron

I will swap you for a JH Classic, if you find an extra one laying around the basement.   :biglaugh:

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 09:49:00 AM »
Holly balls Jack I may have one or two bracket and screws for you(hell I will take the one off my hunting bow for you)if you senden out JH Classic's for them.I would like to add one thing.I use the brackets on all my bows that have stabilizer bushings.And once you get them tightend up they work just super.I really do like em.bowdoc

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »
Hold on Doc...ya got it backwards...I will swap my plastic premier sight plate and 3 circle pins for one of "his Classics" if he has an extra one laying around.  Judging by his avatar...I think he does.

I only have 1 Classic, 4 Jets, 2 Original Gamemasteres, and 1 Hunter.

Still looking for my TargetMaster Supreme.

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 11:01:00 AM »
Crap that did'nt work.......bd

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »
BEAR
Converta Bowquiver Adapter Kit

Allows bows with accessory insert to hold converta 8 arrow Bowquiver or Screw On 4 Arrow Bowquiver.

Leather pad protects finish.
Can be used with hunting stabilizer.

BEAR ARCHERY
Division of Victor Comptmeter Corporation

Takedown, MJB, and Papalapin PM me to confirm your shipping address. I have one for each new in the package. The packs are not in great shape, but parts are intact, new, and serviceable. Who loves you guys! CKruse

Offline MJB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 09:09:00 PM »
Cam you are the man. THANK YOU !! Pm sent need your address too.
A Gobbler yelp Spring or Fall is a long conversation.

Offline Takedown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 10:01:00 PM »
Thanks Cameron!
To coin a phrase: You are Da Man!!!

I have PM'ed you my address and I would like yours as well.

Thanks again, this just re-enforces one more time what nice people there are on this site!
With out a doubt the best on the net.

Harry.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 08:29:00 AM »
Cameron

I wil lPM my address, but make sure you have yourselv covered.  The only reason I want one, not need one, is that I have one converta quiver with no adaptor.  I will never use it, but if I ever find someone that wants the quiver, it would be good to have the adapter for it.

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 04:20:00 PM »
Parts went out today, Priority Mail. Sorry it took so long, just too many irons in the fire! Enjoy! CKruse

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©