INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Experimental Grizzly  (Read 1730 times)

Offline 450 marlin

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Experimental Grizzly
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 05:24:00 PM »
Guilty here, I'm sure I have done it too much, sorry guys, lesson learned. Maybe we could have a forum on (Wanted Archery Collectibles). Just a thought..Roy

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »
No need for apologies.  Heck we all get excited when we find something rare and unique.  Our first impulse is to run in here and say "check this out guys".  

It's human nature to want to share your passion.

I've been looking for a 61 Kodiak for some time now and every time I see the item number for one posted here I just about scream.  LOL I always get over it.

One thing I've learned in my short time collecting is;  

There will be others, just be patient.

Trap
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Offline 450 marlin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 07:25:00 PM »
I'll write the 61' Kodiak in my Bear note book and keep an eye out in my travels for ya..Roy

Offline Horney Toad

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 07:39:00 PM »
This wasn't a bow with the tips whacked off, Jim. It was probably an early 1968 model. I just don't care for the 56" Grizzlies myself. I'd be surprised if it goes that high.

Offline Migra Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 07:55:00 PM »
I think it would be cool if we all listed the one bow we really want. We would agree to stay off each others bow (only 1 per person) and help that person cross that bow off their list.

Mine would be-

1964 Kodiak
Right Handed
40-50#

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 08:19:00 PM »
I was going to kind of lay low and just let this thread slip down but lots of this is true.The hawks are watching this sight all the time.Thats for damn sure.Also mentioned trust me on this one too guy's,high dollar collecters are checking just about every sight just about every day,they know what we know.I'am sure every little bit of advertisement the bow gets will drive the price higher,but myself for one would rather not set back and watch some SOB who already has 6 of every friggen bow ever made keep snatching them for 65.00 because I don't have money personaly.So I would rather see one of my TG buddy's kick that SOB's ass and win the bow.Then we all get to look at the bow and talk about it on here.If John Doe keeps winning them,we will never ever see those bows again in our life times.Besides I think Larry may have writen that on that Grizzly when he owned it.So don't believe everything you read...Just one mans thoughts on friends........bowdoc

Offline 450 marlin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »
If we start a new post with a few items we are seriously per suing and edit it when we buy one or add a new conquest we will not have endless pages on here with new postings under the same name,it just might be helpful to each other and help in our quest for true happiness. Just a thought..Roy

Offline Migra Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 11:21:00 PM »
OK that was wicked quick. I just posted earlier today that my next bow I would want is a 64 Kodiak. Just finalized the purchase on one from a Fellow Trad Gang member.   :goldtooth:

Offline Raineman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2008, 11:36:00 PM »
I've been after a '64 for a year. How come I didn't get it?

Offline Migra Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 11:43:00 PM »
I don't know. You definately know the guy that turned me onto it. But, if I know you - you won't like the color. At least I know Rich won't.

Offline Migra Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 09:44:00 PM »
Well the experimental Grizzly went for 202.50

Too much for me. It was only at 100 with 1 minute to go. Went to some guy with a feedback of 6.

I'm saving my money for another auction thats ending thursday. Keeping fingers crossed....

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2008, 06:25:00 AM »
I saveing my money too.But not for an auction.I got my eye on one privitely owned.Hopefuly the guy will let me know asap.Good luck on the auc. guy's hope ya win her...bd

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©