INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Bear TD special ed.  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Moooseran

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bear TD special ed.
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2009, 03:47:00 PM »
Bowdoc: Whens a good time to catch up with you ?

Email me.............

Offline Falk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2009, 02:12:00 PM »
Moose, sent you a PM with details about the auction from 2007

Offline mullet

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2009, 04:48:00 PM »
I know L. Buzbee, in Lakeland bought the rest of them left over at the Bear Factory.I held one and looked at the rest. He made me put on white gloves.I know some Dealers in Fl. were pissed he got them because supposedly they were to be offered to the Dealers first.

Offline Moooseran

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2009, 05:10:00 PM »
Falk, sent you an email..........

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2009, 05:53:00 PM »
I looked at the last 6 that were in cartivity at Bear Archery as well as pics of the 6 with no sockets that were later stolden from Bear Archery by a former emp.Those 6 now have stolden black sockets in them right ?  Everyone of those complete gold latch bows that were still there had been returned do to milkey looking moisture problems in the finish on the bottom side of the grips which was resting in the presentation box.I know who ever bought the last 6 of those bows was located in Fla.somewhere.That person tried later on selling a couple of them off gbay for like 8,500.00 BIN.Those were the 6 complete bows that had been returmed with that milkey looking damage because Frank Scott contacted me via the StCharles family about buffing them out.Once I seen one of the bows first hand.There is no way that would buff out.I myself would try and buy an early one that had been sold when they were still being manufactured rather then one that had been locked in a valt in saltly Fla.all those years along with the SCI print of Fred.That all got sold of by the then new owners...bd

Offline TimberlineX

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »
Deleted

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©