INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Hell yeah new decals up and running.....  (Read 2762 times)

Offline Falk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hell yeah new decals up and running.....
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 07:22:00 PM »
:D  now, that's fine!

I have a 65# Gainesville Kodiak laying around stripped for several years now. Will there be Gainesville "decals" available as well?

Offline brickchoper

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 07:43:00 PM »
couldn't have come at a better time!!!!! thats a double hell ya for me. thanks for the good news doc. Jim

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 08:07:00 PM »
Retire?????? What the ****??????? You can't retire, you got too much to do.

:bigsmyl:  

Trap
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Offline Mike Shaw

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 08:43:00 PM »
Heck I retired and now I have way to much to do!  :confused:
TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline Migra Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 09:21:00 PM »
Great news for the hobby. What makes it even sweeter is the the service that Al Sr. provided us lives on... in Al Jr. Kinda neat.

Offline ckruse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 09:22:00 PM »
Wonderful news! CKruse
"The lack of machinery puts you closer to the act- an act that is ethical, good, right, and correct."- CKruse

Offline Howattfan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 11:40:00 PM »
BD,

I think that is wonderful that Al jr. is picking up where his father left off.  I just thought I would mention that after many months of phone calls and calling in favors, I have been successful in recreating decals for my Ben Pearson Palomino and my Damon Howatt Hunters.  Not to take anything away from Al or his family, but if anyone needs any of those type decals, please PM me.

Dave
"Even when troubled, maintain the spirit of the bow and arrow and it will heal your sickness".

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2009, 09:15:00 AM »
I saw the Palomino decal I believe last week and it looked just super.If anyone needs eather of those decals Dave's your man.
Dave I think its a great and much needed service to anyone restoring an old bow..bd

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 12:26:00 PM »
Hey Dave, what about a 1962 Pearson Pinto?
Lon Scott

Offline Howattfan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »
Lon,

What I would need is a very good high resolution digital photo of the existing decal.  Once I have that, the image can be reconstructed and printed.  It should not be too much of a problem especially since we have the Ben Pearson Arrow already on file.  Cost wise, I would not able to give you a quote until I get the photo and my graphics person tells me how long it will take her to recreate it.  Printing is pretty easy, we use a adhesive backed clear vinyl and I am also working on getting the decals printed on wet slide vinyl.  It is alot thinner than the adhesive backed vinyl but much harder to find a printer that it is compatible with.  If you get the photo, please pm me and I will get you an email address to send it to.  Good luck.

Dave
"Even when troubled, maintain the spirit of the bow and arrow and it will heal your sickness".

Offline Gray Buffalo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2009, 07:07:00 PM »
I need a 1962 Pearson Pinto also. I refinished my first recurve.
I try not to let my mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford

Offline Novaln1975

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »
Guys

I am in the process of recreating the 1962 Pinto logo. It will be recreated in outline in Adobe Illustrator. The quality near perfect. I’ll share the file with you.  I’ll be back on this thread soon, supper’s ready....

-Simon

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »
Thanks Simon...what a service!  :thumbsup:
Lon Scott

Offline Novaln1975

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2009, 02:08:00 AM »
OK Pinto lovers, I’ll start a new thread so to not further hijack this one.

-Simon

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
Simon you don't need to start a new thread.This is about helping each other out and your info could only help and not hurt anyone.Its cool with me.You know I love to restore old bows and finding part is not easy...keep up the good work.bd

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 12:13:00 PM »
Add this to the preorder list:

1959 Grizzly decal set

1959 copper coin repro

Offline Al H

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »
Hello to all on Trad Gang. I am Al's son Alan.  I first want to  apologize  for not getting this going sooner.  I'm really  sorry  to keep you guys hanging.  But down to business.  I have to get all the info I can off of dad's computer to really get this thing going.  In talking with the printer, dad had made about 2 doz. orders and he wasn't specific on a lot of things.  Meaning one order was "Bear Glass Powered Super Kodiak", no year or color etc. I will be in CA. on March 12 thru 16 and I will get everything I can and let you guys know.  Since I am new to this I know I will be needing a lot of help figuring this stuff out.  I promise I will do my best to accomadate everybody's needs and carry on dad's business the best I can.  Thanks for all of your support.  It warms my heart to see how much my dad was loved and respected.  I know I don't have the knowledge he had yet but be will see if you can teach an old dog some new tricks. I want to apologize for any misspelling now. FYI My home e-mail is [email protected]
Al's Decals

Offline JavelinaHink

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2009, 10:38:00 AM »
Hello Alan,
Nice to meet you....looks like your about 6 mi. from me....Ida, Mi. If I can help with anything please feel free to contact me.....Bill
A TRUE FRIEND ALWAYS THINKS YOU ARE A GOOD EGG EVEN IF YOU ARE SLIGHTLY CRACKED.

Offline kurtbel5

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »
Hi Alan
Your a welcome addition to the gang.
        Kurt

Offline Al H

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2009, 11:02:00 AM »
Thanks guys.  Really looking forward to getting in to all this.  Thanks for the support.  Yea Ida is just a drop kick away.  You can bet I will be seeing you around.  This is my first time posting threads or anything in the net. Seems easy enough.
Al's Decals

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©