INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: PINTO LOGO (updated)  (Read 523 times)

Offline Novaln1975

• Trad Bowhunter
PINTO LOGO (updated)
« on: February 28, 2009, 02:21:00 AM »
Ok so I read that some of us are in need of replacement decals for their beloved 1962 Ben Pearson Pinto? Although I do not have any decals, I did recreate the logo using my very own Pinto I got some 5 years ago from GA Boy. I recreated the logo with Adobe Illustrator so it is a vector file and saved it in Pdf format. If any of you need the file, just let me know and I’ll sent it to you through e-mail. Here is a screen capture.

It is my understanding that Dave (Howattfan) found a print shop that can print onto an adhesive backed clear vinyl.

-Simon

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: PINTO LOGO (updated)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 11:21:00 AM »
Good one Simon.  ;)  

Hey Howattman   :wavey:    :wavey:    :wavey:  , will this work?  :)
Lon Scott

Offline kurtbel5

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 08:31:00 PM »
Hey Lon
I think its Howattfan, Howattman is well, Howattman lol

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 08:56:00 AM »
SIMON

If you can do a great job like that, you should be able to recreate some of the other logos that guys need.

What did you transfer it to?  Like a decal, or what?
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline Novaln1975

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 11:59:00 AM »
Jack

With a good quality pic, photoshop and illustrator, I can recreate just about any logo. On the other hand, I have no idea how to print the computer file onto a transfer medium. Looks like some of us figured out that part, I haven’t yet.

-Simon

Offline Howattfan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 01:03:00 PM »
Folks,

The Pinto Logo is awesome!  The next step is to find a print shop that can print it.  I have a place up here in Fairbanks that can print onto an adhesive backed clear vinyl.  It works great and the shop can print white ink on clear vinyl.  Many place cannot print the white because you need a special printer.  This Pinto logo should be able to be printed pretty easily.  If you guys do not find a place to print them, email me the file and I will have a sheet of them (20 decals)printed off at the shop I use.  Good luck.

Dave
"Even when troubled, maintain the spirit of the bow and arrow and it will heal your sickness".

Offline Novaln1975

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 01:12:00 PM »
Dave

Do you want me to send you the Illustrator file? The colors are an approximation only. There would have to be e few test runs to get the exact color match.

-Simon

Offline Howattfan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »
Simon,

The file I had done for the Palomino was all one.  PM with your email address and I will email you the pdf that I had done for my Palomino.

Dave
"Even when troubled, maintain the spirit of the bow and arrow and it will heal your sickness".

Offline Novaln1975

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 02:03:00 PM »
PM sent

Offline Novaln1975

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »
Updated text and image in the first post of this thread.

Dave. E-mail sent.

-Simon

Offline Howattfan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »
Folks,

Does anyone want me to have the Pinto Logo printed on an adhesive backed clear vinyl?  Please let me know.

Dave

Offline Novaln1975

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 11:49:00 PM »
Ben Pearson logos were pretty cool back in the 60s. Just saw the javalina logo and really like it. I’ll start a thread with Old Pearson Logos...

-Simon

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©