INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Any Hoyt Pro Medalist collectors? - with pics  (Read 624 times)

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
Any Hoyt Pro Medalist collectors? - with pics
« on: March 31, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »
I stopped to get coffee and saw one of these in the "buy sell trade" store (new age fleabay pawn shop)  Apparently he tries to sell the stuff local before putting on that site.

Anyway, it's one of the early rosewood models.  I think it was a 3PM, but in my rush I forgot to make note of the serial number      :banghead:    The tip overlays are accented with a single line and the Hoyt decal was on the limb, not the lower horn if that helps date it.

Both of the stabilizers and rods are still shiny chrome.  It has a single-pin target sight installed.

I have no interest in it, but if one of you is collecting them let me know and I'll pick it up.
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline NumPls

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Any Hoyt Pro Medalist collectors? - with pics
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 04:12:00 PM »
Jeremy -

How much did he want for it?

Ray

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »
As marked, I'd be able to ship it pretty much anywhere in the country for $150.  I'd also see about talking him down some.  I'll be taking some old electronic stuff there later this week.

70" 32#... forgot that part.  Aside from a few finish cracks in the working section of the limb it's in good shape.
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »
i'll pai a dollar more thab Ray
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 08:48:00 AM »
I should be picking the bow up on my way home today and it should be on it's way to JavelinaHink shortly after that.  I'll get some pics up tonight.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »
If the bow is in good shape, and it has the micro-adjustable arrow plate, $150 + shipping is a great price for a 3PM.

Good find.

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 03:59:00 PM »

4PM... sorry about that.  Aside from some minor issues she's in good shape and just needs a cleaning.  I'll let JavelinaHink deal with most of that.

Oh, and Jack, that was $150 shipped  :)   I managed to talk the guy down a few dollars... enough to cover sales tax.

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 04:34:00 PM »
Hey...ya lied...tried to put one past us!!!

You said it was a 3PM...it is a 4PM.

Thatdrops my offer to $50.00 including shipping.

Nice bow.  Has the micro-adjustable plate, and the newer style rods...and the torque flight compensators.  That sight on it is worth over $50.00 by itself.

I prefer the looks of the older Chrome rods but those newer  ones normally give more torque soak up action.  Actually the black rods were more for the PMH (Pro Medalist Hunter)

JavelinaHink is getting a nice one.   GODD FIND.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©