INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: NEVER BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!  (Read 438 times)

Offline FBB

• Trad Bowhunter
NEVER BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!
« on: May 15, 2009, 08:35:00 PM »
I was the high bidder on a Bear Littlebear Recurve that I was going to give to my 5 year old Nephew. I had fletched & crested some arrows for him & was just waiting to find the right Littlebear for him. I thought I did I bid on it & ended up being the high bidder actually I ended up being the SUCKER!!! I never recieved the bow & that was a month ago. I say all this just to warn everyone not to buy from this person. And though it was just $75.00 I would like to meet this person face to face and ask why.

watualwaswntd   "[dntthnk]"

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: NEVER BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
How about the name he was using?  Someone like this will try this again and again until he's caught and punished.   :mad:
Lon Scott

Offline FBB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 12:49:00 PM »
That's his name at the bootom of my post but here it is again watualwaswntd and here's his e-mail [email protected]

Offline mwmwmb

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »
i just checked and it says he is no longer a registered user. maybe he is kicked off. sorry about your luck

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 06:28:00 PM »
Too bad you ran into this bum. If you paid by Paypal you should have no problems.

Offline FBB

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 06:49:00 PM »
I have opened a dispute with Paypal should I do something else?

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 07:30:00 PM »
Just make sure that you have done whatever the process is-I had 2 disputes with sellers; Paypal came through with flying colors on both.

Offline SELFBOW19953

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 07:47:00 AM »
I agree with Bjorn, PayPal is topnotch for handling disputes.  Follow their procedures and they'll take care of you.
SELFBOW19953
USAF Retired (1971-1991)
"Somehow, I feel that arrows made of wood are more in keeping with the spirit of old-time archery and require more of the archer himself than a more modern arrow."  Howard Hill from "Hunting The Hard Way"

Offline KYArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 09:01:00 AM »
FBB thanks for the heads up, hate to hear about your bad experience. Pay-Pal, e8bay, should take care of it.                  Scott

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 04:29:00 PM »
FBB

If you have filed a dispute with Paypal, you have done all you need to do.  IT wil ltake some time but you wil lget your money back.

It is unfortunate that there are these few sleezebags on ****.  Most **** sellers are good honest people.  The few like this guy ruin it for all of us.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline Horney Toad

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 06:13:00 PM »
If you happened to use a credit card to pay paypal, talk to your credit card company about it as well.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©