INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Apex Bows by Pearson  (Read 510 times)

Offline Defiant1

• Trad Bowhunter
Apex Bows by Pearson
« on: June 09, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »
Hello everyone. Doe's anyone have any info on these bows ?I have searched all over the net and cant find any info there is one for sale that is a Apex number 18 Thanks

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Apex Bows by Pearson
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 07:05:00 PM »
I had one in my collection for a while.  I got it off e8ay for about $50.00 delivered, just to see what it was.  Nothing stellar, but it shot decently.  I sold it for $60 + shipping.

Pearson had a whole slew of differet models.  Most jut came and went.  The Apex was one of those.

How much is he selling it for?
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline Defiant1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 07:46:00 PM »
He wants 25.00 dollars for it but I looked at it and it is showing some age dont think I will bother with it would like to find some info on them though

Offline D.Sheppard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »
a little bit on them with several models
 http://www.archeryarchives.com/Apexb.html
"We're just a bunch of part time amateur hunters giving chase to full time professional animals."

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 08:58:00 AM »
At $25.00...grab it.  It does not matter how old it is...if it is solid, good tips, no delamination, it surely is worth that.  It would be good to have if a friend comes over just to have something for him to shoot, or as a loner to a new shooter getting started.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©