INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Reintroducing myself  (Read 317 times)

Offline Archery_Collector

• Trad Bowhunter
Reintroducing myself
« on: May 28, 2010, 12:56:00 PM »
Hello gang! Its been a very long time since I posted here, I have no excuses. My name is Tim and I run "The Archery Collector" web site
 http://www.neoreality.com/archery/collect.htm
I first created this site over 12 years ago and to my knowledge, was the first site dedicated to archery collecting on the web.

I still collect but it has definitely slowed down for me. Deals are still out there but not like I used to find 20 years ago where my average purchase price was about $30.

My current collection encompases nearly 150 bows of which about 50 I should probably get rid of. Storing everything is a b1tch! I also have an extensive collection of books and magazines, arrows and accesories.

I hope over the years my meager effort to educate people on the joys of archery collecting has helped people now and then. I dont pretend to be an expert in the field and compared to people here and people I have met along the way, I am a rank amature. I am always open to suggestions and I have a pretty thick skin so feel free to comment.

Just wanted to let everyone know I was still around and I promise not to be a stranger.

Tim
Shooting recurves before recurves were cool

Offline D.Sheppard

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Reintroducing myself
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »
Been to your site many times, welcomed back !
"We're just a bunch of part time amateur hunters giving chase to full time professional animals."

Offline Warberg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »
Welcome home Tim, Browsing your web site for a minute and look forward to it again soon.

Offline 69RECURVE

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 05:17:00 PM »
Recognized the site right away good site keep,up the good work.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©