INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Hoyt 4PM Hunter  (Read 409 times)

Offline IronJohn

• Trad Bowhunter
Hoyt 4PM Hunter
« on: August 03, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »
Well, I indicated my 'Holy Grail' bow in the holy grail topic in this forum and thought I would try again for one. I've been looking for 5 years and still no luck. If you have a right-handed 62" 45-55# Hoyt Pro Medalist Hunter, 4PM with the Green glass limbs and pretty Rosewood riser let me know. I posted the same ad in the classified's to but maybe I'll get a better chance here? Thanks......IJ
Fedora Bows, Easton Arrows, BigJim Quivers & Bear Razorheads!

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hoyt 4PM Hunter
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »
jOHN

Hang in there, be patient,keep an eye on the auction sites...it will pop up eventually.
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Offline NumPls

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 03:57:00 PM »
John -

I saw on your "holy Grail" entry that you were looking for a Brazilian rosewood riser. Did Hoyt make the Pro Medalist Hunter with a Brazilian rosewood riser? I have seen models with an East Indian rosewood riser (the most common wood in the risers of their Pro Medalist target bows).

Also, Hoyt made Pro Medalist Hunters in 3PMH, 4PMH, and 5PMH series. What is it about the 5PMH series that distinguishes it from the others for you?

Ray

Offline IronJohn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »
OOPS, I meant the 4PM Hunter. I'm pretty sure these were the last one's with the Rosewood riser. I also thought they were Brazilian but I could be wrong on that? IJ
Fedora Bows, Easton Arrows, BigJim Quivers & Bear Razorheads!

Offline NumPls

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 05:07:00 PM »
Okay, and I now see that I left out one piece of information, myself. There was also a 6PMH series, which has a riser made from dyed maple. The 3PMH, 4PMH, and 5PMH were usually made from East Indian rosewood, but, maybe there are a few made from Brazilian rosewood. Again, the 6PMH series was made from maple, rather than rosewood.

So, John, I would now guess that you are interested in a 3PMH, 4PMH, or 5PMH to get the rosewood riser.

Ray

Offline PAPALAPIN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »
So, how many of those do you have, Ray.  I know ya got some 'cause I swapped you the PM Hunter compensators and rods a while back.

Will ya sell one, or ya gonna keep hoarding them; and if so, how much?
JACK MILLET-TBG,TGMM Family of the Bow

"Don't worry about tomorrow.  If the sun doesn't come up in the morning, we will play in the dark" - ME

The most important part of your hunting setup is the broadhead.  The rest is just the delivery system.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©