INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Heads Up: Bear Repro Arrows for sale in the Sponsors Clasifieds  (Read 341 times)

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
Heads Up: Bear Repro Arrows for sale in the Sponsors Clasifieds
« on: September 25, 2010, 08:25:00 AM »
Take a look if you're looking for some arrows to match up with your Classic bow.

Trap
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Offline Larry m

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Heads Up: Bear Repro Arrows for sale in the Sponsors Clasifieds
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »
Hi Trap
How do you straighten your wood shafts. Hook, roller, or by hand? Very Nice Looking arrows.
Thanks

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 10:44:00 PM »
Larry, Thanks You Sir, I straighten by hand, but many of the arrows I've been building lately were shafts that I sent to Rick Stillman for nock-end tapering and he straightened many of them.  

Trap
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Offline Larry m

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »
Hi Trap
Thank You Sir for all the info. I always try to get a nice CLASSIC look to my wood arrows. Here are a few of my latest. Not quite to your standard yet but I'm still learning and having fun. Hope you don't mind if I try to copy a few of the cresting patterns your useing. I have alway's thought that plagiarism was the best form of a compliment. Please keep them coming.....      

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 11:13:00 PM »
Those look great Larry  :thumbsup:  

Like I said before, you won't be plagiarizing me.  My stuff is just an attempt to copy what Fred's staff created years ago.  I love the look of old Pearson and Bear arrows.

Trap

Offline TBinMN

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 07:38:00 PM »
Trap - I got mine the other day - beautiful! They look great and fly perfect from my '59 Kodiak.
I'll try to get some pictures up soon.
Terry
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©