INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: New Bear Bows  (Read 731 times)

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New Bear Bows
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 04:40:00 PM »
Hey Grant,  does that give you a 60" bow?...and was that Fred's setup?

Someone wrote on another site that the new Bear bows would not be available until next year.  Anyway, it's good to see the boys down in Florida seem to be listening to what we like and want.

I know folks want a re-issue of the 59-60 Kodiaks or some of the other classics.  I would love an all phenolic super kodiak, so maybe they will issue one in 2017 for the 50th anniversary, huh?  

BTW, it looks like Martin has improved their lineup for this year too...very nice!
Lon Scott

Offline Craig/FL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2010, 05:40:00 AM »
Doc, other than the one made for the catalog pic there hasn't been any T/D's produced as of yet.
It's hard to judge the new bows by the catalog pics because there has been some changes since those pics were taken such as the Dymond wood riser wood in the Super K and Kodiak Mag which is now Bubiga. I know the The T/D limbs will be a bit more narrow with smaller better shaped tips than before, I'll keep my eyes open for a riser and let you know how the compare to the Black and Tans..

Offline Craig/FL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 05:42:00 AM »
Doc, other than the one made for the catalog pic there hasn't been any T/D's produced as of yet.
It's hard to judge the new bows by the catalog pics because there has been some changes since those pics were taken such as the Dymond wood riser wood in the Super K and Kodiak Mag which is now Bubiga. I know the The T/D limbs will be a bit more narrow with smaller better shaped tips than before, I'll keep my eyes open for a riser and let you know how the compare to the Black and Tans..

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 09:09:00 AM »
yes sir same as everyone else I've only seen the pic well you'd know that and the pics look great bd

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©