INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Old broadheads ??  (Read 350 times)

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Old broadheads ??
« on: February 26, 2011, 11:20:00 AM »
I just got a package of Broadheads given to me. They are brand new in the original package ,Rome Broadheads, made in Rome N.Y. They are a 4 blade cut on contact with bleeders and looks to be a plastic main body. I'm not a collector, would these be of any worth to someones collection??
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline raghorn

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Old broadheads ??
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »
These sound like Arrowmates. Can you post a picture or send a picture to me and I can post it?
Rome broadheads were a bullet jacket ferrule. so your are not the same.

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »
Can't do pics....there are 3 in the package. The Package is marked Rome Archery Accessories,Rome sporting good -Rome New York. Yellow background with Black print. I really don't want to open the package, but the plastic ferrule is bullet shaped.
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline bowhunterfrompast

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 10:24:00 PM »
If they look like this one, they are Arrowmate broadheads made in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Lots of different archery/sporting goods stores packaged different broaheads in their own packaging.

Rick Wakeman
UBM Lifetime Member
American Broadhead Collectors Club

Online Stumpkiller

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 11:54:00 PM »
Possibly still in business

Rome Archery
1105 Floyd Avenue
Rome, NY 13440-4636

Phone:(315) 339-6463

Any broadhead is collectable.  Worth a similar broadhead in trade or $3 on up.  90% around $5 and a few key heads worth much more.
Charlie P. }}===]> A.B.C.C.

Bear Kodiak & K. Hunter, D. Palmer Hunter, Ben Pearson Hunter, Wing Presentation II & 4 Red Wing Hunters (LH & 3 RH), Browning Explorer, Cobra II & Wasp, Martin/Howatt Dream Catcher, Root Warrior, Shakespeare Necedah.

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 11:52:00 AM »
That's them.......I have 3 B/N in the package if anyone needs them for a collection, just let me know. We can come to some kind of terms...lol!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©