INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Cliff Krohn Bows  (Read 497 times)

Offline rhinkleman

• Trad Bowhunter
Cliff Krohn Bows
« on: January 30, 2012, 01:44:00 PM »
I came across your site in my search to find more information regarding Cliff Krohn and his products.  Cliff was my Great Grandfather and upon his passing, I was fortunate enough to inherit one of his personal bows as a family heirloom.  We do indeed have some documented family history on his business, his life and his products.  However, seeing that your site is dedicated to the same type of traditional bow hunting as my Great Grandfather, I was wondering if you might be able to offer any additional insight as enthusiasts regarding him or his products such as if any are in use today, their rarity, collectability, and overall appeal.  

I am preparing to have my bow displayed in my office after many years of storage and in doing so, It has made me curious to understand what I will be looking at every day.  Not just from my own personal point of view, but from the enthusiast community at large.  

I thank you in advance for any information that you might be able to provide and I would be happy to share photos, etc should you desire.

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cliff Krohn Bows
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »
PM sent
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
~ Francis Chan

Offline Jack Shanks

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cliff Krohn Bows
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 07:42:00 PM »
rhinkleman,

I have a bow I believe made by your Great Grandfather. One of the members here identified it as a Cliff Krohn bow when I posted pictures of it a couple years ago.

Jack Shanks

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©