INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Bowdoc  (Read 2170 times)

Offline RTjr

• Trad Bowhunter
Bowdoc
« on: February 07, 2012, 09:29:00 PM »
Hi Bowdoc I would like to get in touch with you.
Please contact me at [email protected]
thanks

Offline Warberg

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bowdoc
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »
Weclome RT,
first post and already lookin for the realbowdoc. Last I heard his computer bugged out during the last storm. Keep tryin, he will chime in soon. Best wishes

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 06:34:00 AM »
he's back yipeeeee   and Chad nailed it my pc crashed hard during the power outage.But we got it last night and seems like it working OK now.As soon as I can clear my emails I will send you a message talk soon bd

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 12:38:00 PM »
Bowdoc does this mean you are going to answer my old email asking if you got the Jack Howard bow??

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 04:08:00 AM »
holy smokes BJ I swear to you I thought I sent you an email via **** ? about the Jack ? if not sorry about that.Things were F^%$&eD up here for a few but it looken like we good to go now.Yes sir I got the Jack bow no problemos again sorry about the email.I will get my pc fixed this afternoon (when I wake up) my wife got her tax return and it will be new guts for the old pc today yipeeeeeeeeeeeee.And guess what else boy's ? no not that.I'll have new spray equipment for my shop on monday.Thats a double yipeeeeee and believe my when I tell you no one and I mean no one will be happier to get back to work then me.That may even rank a triple yipe ...... I'll tell ya one thing for sure ? I bet mrs bd will be happy to see me go.We've been stuck in the house together for way way to long already.And you know when your women is willing to drop over 2 grand for you just to get rid of your ass for a few hours a day ??? you know you've been a nasty nasty boy bd

Online shick

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 05:51:00 AM »
Welcome back, doc.  Sounds like Linda will be getting a well deserved 'vacation'.
Denny
TGMM Family of the Bow
DAV

Offline kuch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 10:13:00 AM »
I wish I would win the lottery and I would buy my little Bowdoc a MAC......glad your back and hope all is well

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »
Thanks bd!   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Offline grouseshooter002

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 07:23:00 PM »
Well since you are good to go bowdoc how about you pm me an address so I can send you a 71 S/K for a overhal. Glad you are back.

Grouse

Offline johnnyrazorhead

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 01:13:00 AM »
Bowdoc- Now that you are up and running,don't forget to e-mail me with your shirt/coat size,including sleeve length,measurement of a short that fits you good from armpit to armpit when laid flat.Maybe a measurement from the collar to the bottom of the shirt.May have something for you but I need measurements.
 Johnnyrazorhead

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 06:41:00 PM »
Is it a straitjacket?

Offline oldbohntr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 12:23:00 AM »
:clapper:     :biglaugh:    :laughing:
Tom

Offline Larry m

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 03:00:00 AM »
bd, are you up for taking on additional projects? I think I have a good one coming in the mail in a few days. After all the great info you pass on to us I thought about trying it myself but don't think I could do it near the justice you could!!

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 07:48:00 AM »
like I said in the other post it is great to be alive huh.Mostly I guess because of archery related stuff like all the cool bows we get to see huh ?
Yeah I am sure some of you guy's are really pissed at me right now.I just got my equipment back sort of and will be back at it asap.Now if you what your bow and or bows returned to you right now please let me know.If your pissed I am sorry about that.Life will take the odd turns sometimes aka chit happens ........ so if you would be so kind as to let me know what you would like me to do with your bow ? do I finish it up and will adjust the price for you ? or would you like it back as is condition.If you want your bow back now as is or unfinished you will need to forward the cost of shipping before I return it OK ? we got stiffed for a ton of dough because of returning bows to someone that did not pay.You all pretty well know the rules if I got your bow and rule number one ? I know you all know.I never ever ask you or anyone for up front money(sometimes guys do pay up front on there own yes its true).I have always billed you when I was finished with your project.Again if you want it back as is let me know ? if you want me to go ahead and finish it up with all the loving care I can give it ? I will get them done asap and we'll adjust the cost a little for you ? what do you say guy's let me know and again I am sorry about this I am very happy to be home here on TG its the greatest.And if you pm'ed or emailed me please do so again.Tim dumped all messages and emails in order to get my pc working  bd

Offline NumPls

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 09:40:00 AM »
Welcome back, BowDoc!

By the way, I have a bow that I will be bringing up for your magic touch on my next journey to the Northwest (probably next month).

Ray

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 09:48:00 AM »
crap Ramond I had forgotten about the boxes ????? that was super cool of you my brother and I am sorry we missed you.I'll be here for sure next time.The mrs is on her own now and doing great so things should be back to normal now.
Holybeegeeszus life is good bd

Offline Larry m

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »
bd
Life Just Happens and it's All Good!!
Welcome Back

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 12:27:00 PM »
if it don't kill you it will make you stronger ..... hum I ai'nt so sure about that anymore bd

Offline doug77

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 08:17:00 PM »
Glad to see ya back BD, now how about a few teaser pic's of my LH 67 1/2 SK.

doug77

Offline d. ward

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 08:53:00 AM »
oh yeah Doug next week Jer will be here to give me a much needed helping hand.I am hoping to get things caught up asap.I got my camera back all fixed and in fine working condition now..........yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee bd

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©