INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Broadhead Collecting  (Read 525 times)

Offline Thare1774

• Trad Bowhunter
Broadhead Collecting
« on: August 12, 2012, 01:18:00 AM »
Hello all! I recently started a small broadhead collection and would love to know of any good online sources for finding more. Are there any collector websites or organizations? I googled ABCC and didn't get much info on em. Also, feel free to post pictures of any vintage heads you have, I'd love to see em!

Offline wapitirod

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Broadhead Collecting
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 01:26:00 AM »
I don't know about actual websites for collecting but I've seen alot of out of production broadheads on ****.
89' Brackenbury Drifter 72# @28
Wes Wallace Stealth 66# @28
Wes Wallace Stealth 72# @27

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.- John Wayne

Offline AkDan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 04:20:00 AM »
I've got a buddy in tacoma with a pretty impressive bh collection.....including full arrows by many of the greats, bow that killed the non typ world rec, pics, letters, and I'm sure more stuff in storage.   I'll see if I cant get info for you.   We both work some pretty wild schedules and I'm headed out here in a couple of days....if you cant find anything or I dont get back (I'll forget my name if I dont find my drivers liscense ;D), drop me an email.  [email protected]

Offline Thare1774

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 05:31:00 AM »
Thanks Dan, will do!

Offline Thare1774

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 03:24:00 PM »
Thanks for moving my thread guys, I didn't realize there was a collector forum, really cool

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »
I would suggest joining the ABCC. Every serious broadhead collector I know is a member. I'm not a menber, because I kinda quit collecting BHs but there's a wealth of information shared in the ABCC newsletter and at gatherings by their members.

I'm living proof that you can be cured from the broadhead collecting addiction. At least for a period of time.

Daryl
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 04:48:00 PM »
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Offline Larry m

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 07:29:00 PM »
Pick up Wade Phillips book for a Great source of info and join the ABCC. A good group of very passionate knowledgeable members!

Offline bowhunterfrompast

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 08:28:00 PM »
Originally posted by Thare1774:
Hello all! I recently started a small broadhead collection and would love to know of any good online sources for finding more. Are there any collector websites or organizations? I googled ABCC and didn't get much info on em. Also, feel free to post pictures of any vintage heads you have, I'd love to see em!
The ABCC does not have a website but if you google  Amercian Broadhead Collectors Club , you should find more information, including an application for membership.

Speaking of pictures, we always enjoy seeing pictures of broadheads   :)
Rick Wakeman
UBM Lifetime Member
American Broadhead Collectors Club

Offline raghorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 10:41:00 AM »
I posted to your thread on the other forum and I asked if you belonged to the ABCC and you did not answer nor ask for more info.
There are over 3000 broadheads listed in the ABCC master list. Hundreds of Fishpoints listed in the ABCC fish point master list. Hundreds of members world wide.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©