INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Ben Pearson 304  (Read 384 times)

Offline rickblane

• Trad Bowhunter
Ben Pearson 304
« on: September 11, 2012, 06:25:00 PM »
I’m looking for a Ben Pearson 304 45# (but I will take any # close) in good shape for a fair price.  Not looking for mint but no cracks, splits or other disqualifying aliments we all have learned to try to avoid please.  Not looking for a killer deal just a fair price (but a killer deal would not be turned away), just not excited about some of the inflated
“collectors” pricing I have seen by some **** dealers.

This is to be an everyday shooter, my main bow.  It will spend most of its life in my backpack but will come out to play almost everyday.  So I do not need a box or case or any original paperwork (but a original case would be nice), just a good solid bow that can accompany me in my retirement years.

I chose the Ben Pearson 304 because I wanted something with a bit of class and history, and thought I should be able to locate one without breaking the bank.  Retirement funds for fun things are more restricting than I would have thought.

If any of you have other thoughts I should be considering I need to point out I am a member of the LH club.  Another vote for the 304, it swings both ways.

You can email me direct at [email protected] or post a reply here.  I will respond to all emails just put “Ben Pearson 304” in the subject line please.  I do not check the forum as often as I should so email is the better contact method.

Thanks in advance to all those who read this, and thanks to all who make this forum possible.

Everyone have fun, play safe, and if you can take a kid shooting.  It will do your hart good.

Thanks

Offline 4runr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ben Pearson 304
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:04:00 PM »
You should post this in the classifieds. This is the History/Collector forum.
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
          By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline wadde

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ben Pearson 304
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 07:43:00 PM »
I have a couple and will send a pm.

Users currently browsing this topic: