3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Tell me about the PBS  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Rod Bear

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Tell me about the PBS
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2007, 12:05:00 PM »
Regular,life member. Heydeerman: send me a e-mail, and I will tell you how to reinstate. Rod

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2007, 09:44:00 AM »
While on the subject of the PBS banquet, if any of you have photos to enter into the contest and can't make it to the banquet, please, package them up and send them in!

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2007, 05:00:00 AM »
Howdy, Rod!

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2007, 06:09:00 AM »
There's a perfect example of great times to be had at banquet. Where else can you rub elbows with guys like Rod Bear, what a neat guy and he's full of archrey history if you can get him to talk about it :-)
Unfortunately, I only get to see him every other year at PBS.
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2007, 07:19:00 AM »
Biggie, Rod is our "man on the ground" for this upcoming banquet and is doing an outstanding job.  In fact, without his help, I don't think we could even get it done.  Thanks, Rod!

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »
Wow, is all I can say about some of the great donations for the PBS Banquet so far.  But I'll start another thread about that...

Offline Dirty Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2008, 04:48:00 AM »
I'm still thinking about attending the PBS weekend,or part of it at least. I'm trying to re enlist now.    :campfire:

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2008, 06:34:00 AM »
Dirtybill. hope you can make it...I may need some help with Rabbitman if he gets rowdy

:-)
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

"If you are twenty and aren't liberal you don't have a heart...if you're forty and not conservative you don't have a brain".....Winston Churchill

Offline rabbitman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2008, 08:42:00 AM »
No worries huge one....I'll have the boss along and she doesn't allow any rowdiness....from anyone....you been warned.   :scared:

Offline Dirty Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2008, 02:39:00 PM »
I printed out the ticket form.I want to go thursday
for sure and saturday.Does anyone know whats going on friday threw the day? :confused:      :campfire:

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »
Dirty Bill, please check out the Trad Events here on Tradgang.  Scroll down to PBS Banquet and click on it.  I just added the unofficial "official" schedule.  We will try our best to stick to it as closely as possible.  Big Man knows you gotta play it by ear when the time comes though...

Offline Gene Wensel

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2008, 01:03:00 AM »
Ah, so many memories. I've never missed one. The tug-of-war was at the first one at Deer Park in Ohio. That was my idea to let go of the rope, not Barry's. I still feel bad about Ron LaClair getting grass stains on his beautiful yellow sweater. We always have fun. Hey, its a family reunion of sorts. At PBS Rick McGowan showed the entire world his tongue. Brunner showed us how high he could jump (over three feet). John Vargo did his Elvis Presley impersonation. I peed on Brunner's ostrich skin high dollar cowboy boots. We ran a yodeling competition. Biggie fought Brunner in the ring to the tune of Rocky Balboa's "Eye of The Tiger." Cory Mattson served us everything deer eat plus the best coffee in the world. I presented John Rook with his first Rubic's Cube. Bob Burton won the "biggest head" circumference contest. Barry dumped out a box of live chickens during the banquet. The pie eating contest. The list goes on and on as well as the memories. Greg if you lost six more inches in pants size, you might be able to wear Brunner's pants. Ryan, they have mules in Pennsylvania too you know. I bet she would love to tour a coal mine on the back of a mule. And there will be some great new footage to show in our room. I hope to see you all there. I know I'm looking forward to it.

Offline Dirty Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2008, 02:01:00 AM »
Oh yeah,I remember Deer Park. I even had my picture in the PBS magazine. I think it was right before or right after the tug of war..   :campfire:

Offline Dirty Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2008, 03:17:00 PM »
I just paid my dues.I'm an official ass member now..yahooo...   :campfire:

Offline Gene Wensel

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2008, 03:51:00 PM »
There are Regulars and Irregulars. You are obviously an irregular until further notice :>)

Offline Dirty Bill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2008, 03:56:00 PM »
Oh man,that's harsh. Is ass member no longer PC? Harrrr.   :goldtooth:

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2008, 03:12:00 AM »
We got regulars, irregulars, lifers.  You MIGHT find a PC member if you looked long enough and hard enough...MIGHT!

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2008, 06:40:00 AM »
Wishfull thinking there Kev..........
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

Offline JohnV

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2008, 02:30:00 PM »
I just hope I don't get volunteered again to sing, yodel, wrestle, or eat pie.  Now I'm worrying about what else could be left!
Proud Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline Biggie Hoffman

• SRBZ
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »
John, we still haven't done the fashion show!
PBS Life Member
Member 1K LLC

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©