3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Michigan bunny stomp results ( pic pg 41+)  (Read 17369 times)

Offline robslifts

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Michigan bunny stomp results ( pic pg 41+)
« Reply #600 on: February 16, 2008, 08:33:00 PM »
it was my pleasure to serve all of you guys
St. Joe River Bows

Offline Labs4me

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #601 on: February 16, 2008, 08:38:00 PM »
Steve,

Sent you a pm.
"You must not only aim right, but draw the bow with all your might." - Henry David Thoreau (Before the advent of compound bows with 85% letoff)

Offline luv2bowhunt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #602 on: February 16, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »
Yep, thanks for all of the cooking Rob! Absolutely fantastic grub!! Thanks to everyone that brought the awesome dishes to pass... Terry, those brats were AMAZING, and I forget who brought the smoked venison roast but is was incredible!!!

Thanks to Steve and Jason for all of there hard work to pull this all together and make for a very memorable day... thanks also to everyone else that pitched in to help and for all of the extremely generous donations!! I know that I will enjoy the awesome arrows that Tim Fishell made that I won and the sweet turkey call that Jason Bobb made that I won as well!

I am already looking forawrd to next year  :bigsmyl:  

Kevin.
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God."

Fred Bear

Offline NOMAD88

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #603 on: February 16, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »
Congrats guys on a successful hunt.Just wanted to let you know the joan leonard memorial bunny hunt brought in $3,250 for the St. Judes.We killed 10 Bunnies ,Wounded a few others and took an estimated 150 shots.What a great day.

Offline robslifts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #604 on: February 16, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »
congrats on the bunny again kevin  real nice meeting ya again   we should meet for lunch sometime!!
St. Joe River Bows

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #605 on: February 16, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »
Sounds like ya all had a awesome time. Mr.LaClair shows up?? Now that is pure CLASS! God Bless ya all for everything you did and do. <><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #606 on: February 16, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »
OH YEAH I don't see no PICS??!!<><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline robslifts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #607 on: February 16, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »
just wanted to thank you for the knife frank beautiful  and thanks for mine also  great craftsmanship
St. Joe River Bows

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #608 on: February 16, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »
frank...the knife was awesome...and  the raffle had a very good showing.... there will be some great pic and some video posted too.....today was better than what we ever could of thought...we had a great time!!!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #609 on: February 16, 2008, 09:05:00 PM »
kevin can shoot!!!! i watched him pin wheel the iron rabbit twice and then send a nutter thru an unsuspecting bunny.... outstanding.
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline Harmless

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #610 on: February 16, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »
Great job guy's, thanks to Steve and Jason for putting on a great event and thank's to Rob for all the great cooking ! My son's and I had a great time. Cant wait till next year. Oh yea, going to have to go back this spring and look for lost arrow, kinda like looking for shed's !
Hoots custom, lil Hoot
Blackwidow PSA111
Dwyer Dauntless
and a whole bunch of Bears

>>-Shoot Straight-->

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #611 on: February 16, 2008, 09:39:00 PM »
Dave harmless...it was a pleasure meeting you and your sons..... touch base with me sometime and we'll try and call some coyotes...thanks again for your raffle donation and i think all will be surprised when  you find out how well the raffle went...the michigan fellows represented well during some tight times...thanks guys!!!!!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline 4runr

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #612 on: February 16, 2008, 09:48:00 PM »
Looks like you all had an outstanding event, Steve. Well done!
Kenny

Christ died to save me, this I read
and in my heart I find a need
of Him to be my Savior
          By Aaron Shuste

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #613 on: February 16, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »
4runr...we had a outstanding time!! my favorite part was when we were running bunnies off of the mainland and they were running across the frozen lake to little brushy islands.... that was a hoot!!!! 12 guys out on a lake surrounding an island...lots of fun!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #614 on: February 16, 2008, 10:25:00 PM »
Oh MY GOSH,, What an excellent bunny hunt,, not taking away anything from the previous cause they all mean alot but this bunny hunt will be remembered for a long time,, I got tons of pics and videos that are just awsome. Toghether, the brothers of MI tradgang bunny stomp. Collected a total of 900 dollars for the st. judes bunny stomp. I'm completely blown away and flabergasted at the generosity of all the folks that brought raffle items and bought tickets,  Thankyou to all of you and God bless your future endevors and Hunts,,J

Stay tuned as I will be back with more of these..

TGMM

Offline robslifts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #615 on: February 16, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW   :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:    :notworthy:   awesome job everybody
St. Joe River Bows

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #616 on: February 16, 2008, 10:29:00 PM »
While Stevey played host at the meeting spot,, Drew, Jake, and I got over to the pavilion and cleared snow started a fire in the fireplace andaranged tables. Little did we know how great this pavilion was gonna be for the  whole hunt,

TGMM

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #617 on: February 16, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »
we started off with the iron bunny first thing,, Everyone loved the iron bunny.. Tim fishell,, Kevin Waite and many others made awsome shots through the steel bunny..

Couple pics of the destruction the bunny had this day. I can see him for many more bunny hunts in the future for sure..

Everyone got a ticket for shooting wether they were succesfull or not. Just for being a good sport and stepping up to the  challenge of the shot is awsome. Have you ever golfed with a water hazard in your way and you normally would shoot right over it but for some reason it land smak dab in the middle of that pond,,LOL,,
TGMM

Offline John C Keith

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #618 on: February 16, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »
Sounds like I missed another good time.  Great day for chasing some bunnies... hope y'all brought your sunglasses!  I was driving around at work thinking about you guys out having fun.  Can't wait to see the pics.
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
Michigan Bowhunters

Its not about the weapon used, its about the adventure involved.

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #619 on: February 16, 2008, 10:39:00 PM »
I kept doing my chores   :(  ...looking out at the "warm" bright sun,   :cool:   thinking, why do I let the wife get away with this stuff   :knothead:  .  What a perfect day you guys had to have fun.  I am just kidding of course, my wife lets me play enough.  Looking forward to more pictures--I already have the recipie for the brats   :thumbsup:   Sorry I had to miss the good time.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©