3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Michigan bunny stomp results ( pic pg 41+)  (Read 17361 times)

Offline robslifts

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Michigan bunny stomp results ( pic pg 41+)
« Reply #660 on: February 17, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »
thats s great pic tim   you got your morrison in your truck ok?
St. Joe River Bows

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #661 on: February 17, 2008, 05:32:00 PM »
Yeah Rob I got it.  I seen you guys pulling out when we got back to the pavillion and I didnt see it sitting around.  I was hoping it was in my truck!!  :biglaugh:  

How did it shoot for ya?
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline robslifts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #662 on: February 17, 2008, 05:37:00 PM »
did you say ya wanna sell it??  

I shot it out to 25 yds and was still getting 4-5" groups shooting 2117's  at my draw of about 29"

Id say pretty good
St. Joe River Bows

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #663 on: February 17, 2008, 06:00:00 PM »
Good to hear it shot well for you.  No it is not for sale but if it ever is I will let you know.

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Harmless

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #664 on: February 17, 2008, 06:17:00 PM »
Tim, Rob let me shot that Morrison, all I can say is "WOW". Rob you shouldnt have done that, I thinks thats going to cost me some money ! (yea right, let me see if I can that one by the wife !)
Hoots custom, lil Hoot
Blackwidow PSA111
Dwyer Dauntless
and a whole bunch of Bears

>>-Shoot Straight-->

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #665 on: February 17, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »
Great pics,, Tim,,
TGMM

Offline Arwin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #666 on: February 17, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
Casey and I had a super awesome time! She was commenting all the way home how nice everyone was and we are looking forward to it next year. Thanks to all those who put this together, it was an A++++++++ event!   :notworthy:      :clapper:

Rob has to cook her more steak next year too,LOL!
Just one more step please!

Some dude with a stick and string chasing things.

Offline robslifts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #667 on: February 17, 2008, 06:58:00 PM »
man she ate so much i almost didnt have enough for myself!!!    :thumbsup:      :thumbsup:

thanks for the steaks luv2bowhunt  (kevin) n they where excellent
St. Joe River Bows

Offline Arwin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #668 on: February 17, 2008, 07:02:00 PM »
:goldtooth:  
 Yeah that girlie can put it away. She slept most of the way home.  Casey said hopefully we can recruit more girls next year.  :rolleyes:  I don't know man, that would be insane!  :biglaugh:
Just one more step please!

Some dude with a stick and string chasing things.

Offline Golden Hawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #669 on: February 17, 2008, 07:10:00 PM »
Drew sorry to hear of your loss Bro! You need anthing let me know ! You and tour family are in my thoughts and prayers.
LeRoy

Charter member of TBJA (Trad Bow Junkies of America)

Offline Jerry Jeffer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #670 on: February 17, 2008, 08:01:00 PM »
Wow, I know that was a great time. Seems like every time a group of TG people get together it is magical.
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Offline luv2bowhunt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #671 on: February 17, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »
Arwin, you got yourself a special little girl there! It was great to meet you guys... but next time YOU bring the steaks, that girl would empty my freezer in no time  :D  LOL!

Drew, I am really sorry to hear of your loss. I had no idea you were going through something like that, you had a smile on your face the whole day! It was awesome to get to hunt beside you for the morning, you are a friggin' hoot! LOL!! Next time I don't think the bunny will be so lucky if we are tag teaming him    :bigsmyl:  ... oh yeah, next time celebrate AFTER you have the bunny in your hands LOL!!!!

Tim, great looking pics there bro! Thanks for the pic of me... I really am not used to getting my pic taken that often, I kind of like it that way! Thanks for the awesome arrows that you donated that I won, they are sweet!

Jason, thanks again for all your hard work and great looking pics and video that you shared here! Thanks too for the turkey call that you donated that I won. I can't wait to call in a turkey with it this spring. You will have to bring your buddy from work along again on a shoot, he was a really great guy to hang out with.

Steve, It was a real pleasure to be able to spend an awesome morning with you again. Thanks for all the hard work that you put into making this hunt a BLAST! Looking forward to more shoots with you and your kiddo.

It was a pleasure to meet a whole bunch of new guys. I can't wait to share a campfire with any of the guys that were at this hunt!
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God."

Fred Bear

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #672 on: February 17, 2008, 08:36:00 PM »
Guys, looks like ya did real good. We did good too!! We had well over 200 shots taken and we killed 17 bunnies on our two day hunt. Steve you done good brother!!!  It looks like I will be sending a M.O. to Doug Campbell for $4150 dollars so he can give it to the kids of St. Judes Childrens Hospital!! That is awsome!! What more can I say: This one is for l lyou Mighigan guys->>--------> OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #673 on: February 17, 2008, 08:41:00 PM »
Kevin, I hope we get to go out and take some pictures sometime.  I could most definatly see myself getting into photography as another hobby!!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline luv2bowhunt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #674 on: February 17, 2008, 09:24:00 PM »
Tim, it is an addicting hobby! It extends your hunting season year round and you get to hunt species that you legally can not hunt with a weapon as well  :D

Just let me know when you would like to get out and chase some wildlife, whether it is deer or just some birds. We'll have a great time... or if you want to chase some bunnies around West Michigan here with our bows before the season closes.

Kevin.
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God."

Fred Bear

Offline Sticks only

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #675 on: February 17, 2008, 09:58:00 PM »
Did anyone else gete a ticket for parking in the lot without a permit? I got one on my windshield. When I came in there was no one to buy a permit from, so I did'nt get one. But, the nice thing is, there was no fine. Just send in the amount of the daily pass and that was it. So, I shipped that off last night when I got home. It was only $6.00.

Oh and who can forget the poor guy with the lost keys. What a bummer deal that was. His wife had to drive two hours (one way) to bring him another set of keys. But, I guess if thats the worst thing that happens to you the rest of your life, your all set.
Whisperstik Testmonkey

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #676 on: February 17, 2008, 10:27:00 PM »
the poor guy that lost his keys was Monty...labs4me...Monty was of great help and an awesome sport after losing his keys...he drove 2 hours to join our hunt...he also brought along the outstanding ham and condiments and loaves of bread...... on top of this he won the ron laclair firefly arrows and turned around a gave them to my son....they were spined 60/64 so i passed them on the Jason whitebuffalo because these have been some of his dream arrows...

Yes, the ticket is just away for the dnr fellows to gather there fees because noone is working the booth.... no big deal at all... just toss 6.00 in and send it or there was a drop box on the way out..... I also thought it was very nice that the dnr did not make it a point to check everyones licenses and totally left our whole camp alone..... and did some extra snow removal for us for parking...typically we would have to reserve the pavillion and they gave us the go ahead with no problem... i was rather pleased with the whole set up..... Drew played the biggest part in finding the location and working with the dnr..thanks drew!!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #677 on: February 17, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »
I posted this on a separate thread also...Jason whitebuffalo mounted my matching sheds and gave them to me the night before the bunny stomp... Jason does outsanding work and is a true friend...thanks again Jay

TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline luv2bowhunt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #678 on: February 17, 2008, 11:16:00 PM »
Wow that looks Sweet!! That guy does some awesome work, both the taxidermy and the wood burning! I have seen his taxidermy work up close and personal and it is fantastic!! (Yes, this is a shameless plug for him  :D )

He has my skull mount done too and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Jason has got to be one of the nicest and most giving people that I have met... a guy that is welcome to share a campfire with me ANY time.

Kevin.

Fred Bear

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #679 on: February 17, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »
kevin...Jay is one hard working fellow.... and an unbelievable family man...His wife and kids are everything to him......sorry jason..we're talking behind your back again!! sort of!   ;)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©