INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Ben Pearson Lord Mercury  (Read 706 times)

Offline VintageAce

• Trad Bowhunter
Ben Pearson Lord Mercury
« on: June 08, 2014, 06:33:00 PM »
Hi Guys, just cam across a Ben Pearson Lord mercury, new in the box that has never been shot, with a set of 12 swift 1816 aluminum arrows that are brand new in the box. I was wondering what the value is of the bow. I paid 200 for it all.  Before I shoot it, I was thinking its value might be affected.  looks beautiful, I am very tempted to shoot it.  Any Thoughts??
Ben Pearson   7176
              DH-22
              66"
              35xx.28

Offline warpedarrow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ben Pearson Lord Mercury
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 09:33:00 PM »
If I was sure that the bow was never shot, then I would get more satisfaction out of keeping it that way than shooting it.  But I have plenty of other bows to play with.  That may not be the situation for you.

I have no idea of the value.  I don't trade in Pearsons or even look at them on the big site.  If you are curious about them go to flea bay and do an advanced search and be sure to include completed listings.  Bows are worth whatever someone will pay for them.  I have bought some great collectible bows for less than $100 and paid way over $1000 for a bow that is very nice but I recently bought bows eually as nice for half of that.
Brad Lehmann

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©