INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: The Earliest Take Down Bow ???  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Wade Phillips

• Trad Bowhunter
The Earliest Take Down Bow ???
« on: October 26, 2014, 04:58:00 PM »
Who made the earliest Take Down Bow in the United States?

What year was it made?

Can you post a picture, advertisement, etc?
"Real Sportsmanship is Fair Play" - Art Young

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." - Will Rogers

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: The Earliest Take Down Bow ???
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 05:44:00 PM »
Filing date Jun 21, 1880
Inventor George A. Badger

Check the following links and be sure to read Wade Phillips' correction as you read later postings

http://books.google.com/books?id=fG8mw_YHgRoC&pg=PA62&lpg=PA62&dq=hinged+carriage+longbow&source=bl&ots=4cgyy8pF7m&sig=QSNCUSIyTEcFmUTIC6-I8wK6Fds&hl=en&sa=X&ei=9WxNVNirGIugyAT434G            oAQ&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=hinged%20carriage%20longbow&f=false

Or a 1920s James Duff
           http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=122864        

Like these crafted by James Davis (Jim now in Kentucky)

Offline Blackhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 06:27:00 PM »
Bob Lee came up with the Presentation II around 1962 or so which was the first laminated takedown (3-piece) bow.

I'm pretty sure someone had a 2 piece 100 years or so before that.
Lon Scott

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 06:48:00 PM »

George Badger

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 06:51:00 PM »
Description

G. A. BADGER.

, Bow. No. 237,232. Patented Feb. l, 1881.

N-PETERS, PHOTO-LITHOGRAFNER. WASHlNGTON. D

lUNITED STATES PATENT OFFICE.'

GEORGE A. BADGER, OF QUINOY, MASSACHUSETTS.

BOW.

SPECIFICATION forming part of Letters Patent No. 237,232, dated February 1, 1881.-

Application tiled June 21, 1880. (No model.)

To all whom it may concern Be it known that I, GEORGE A. BADGER, a citizen of the United States, residing at Quincy, in the county of Norfolk and State of Massachusetts, have invented certain new and useful Improvements in Bows; and I do hereby declare the following to be a full, clear, and exact description of the invention, such as will enable others skilled in the art to which it appertains to make and use the same, reference being had to the accompanying drawings, and to letters or figures of reference marked thereon, which form a part of this specification.

This invention relates to metallic bows 5 and it consists in making them of concave-convex form in cross-section, the convexity being in front, and-providing them with a central handpiece, substantially as set forth.

The drawings accompanying this specification represent in Figures 1 and 2, longitudinal section, in Fig. 3 a plan, and Fig. 4 cross section, of a bow containing my invention. Figs. 5 and 6 represent different forms of the bow in cross-section.

In these drawings, Fig. 1 represents a bow composed of one entire piece of sheet-steel, a, of the requisite size and form, such bow being concave-convex in cross-section in order to provide the requisite stiffness while the metal is sufficiently thin to impart the necessary lightness wood or any other desired material, and be secured to the body of the bow by other means than screws.

In Fig. 2 of the drawings the body of the bow is shown as composed of halves c c, secured to-the hand-piece by screws d d or otherwise, the hand-piece thus performing two functions. This construction may be adopted `when it is desired to economize material by using pieces too short for the entire bow.

In order to bring the arrow as near as possible to the center of the bow and to the path of movement of its string to obtain the best results in the sight of the arrow, I form a notch or depression in the center and upon one side of the hand-piece, as shown at e in Figs. 3 and at C of the drawings. This presents the arrow in a plane with the string and bow, and also enables the archer to instantly apply the arrow to its proper place in the center, or near the center, of the bow. By fitting the hand-piece to the concavity of the body of the bow longitudinal misplacement of the two is prevented.

I claim- 1. In combination with a central wooden hand-piece, b, a metallic bow which has its front convex and its rear concave in form,substantially as and for the purposes set forth.

2. A bow composed of sheet-steel, concave convex in cross-section, and with a hand-piece independent therefrom and properly secured thereto, substantially as and for the purposes set forth.

In testimony whereof I ax my signature in presence of two witnesses.

GEORGE A. BADGER.

Witnesses F. CURTIS, CHARLES J. BROTHERS.

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 07:06:00 PM »
George also invented a car heating apparatus

"My invention consists in an improved heating apparatus, hereinafter described, for passenger-cars, particularly horse-cars, whereby the temperature of a car may be maintained at a comfortable degree by an equal distribution of heat, and without monopolizing with the heating apparatus any room in the car which is usually occupied by passengers"

George is a busy guy around 1880, also designed
" a new and useful Registering Attachment for Fire Arms, which invention is fully set forth in the following specification, reference being had to the accompanying drawings.

My invention relates to an attachment for repeating or magazine fire-arms, in which a succession of cartridges is automatically supplied to a single barrel or discharge-chamber; and the invention consists in a registering device applied to such fire-arms, whereby the number of discharges is accurately indicated on a dial by means of a revolving disk operated by the movement of the cartridges in so entering the barrel or chamber, as hereinafter explained"

Seems that George was a machinist. Born in 1840, he came up with the takedown design when he was 40. Can't find any evidence that he built one, but he had the skill.

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 01:09:00 AM »

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 01:09:00 AM »
Description  (OCR text may contain errors)

April 1929. P. ROUNSEVELLE 1,709,630

ARCHERY Bow Filed 1928 iii W I 24 3maentor 130 11 (E w attorn Patented Apr. 16, 1929.

v UNITED STATES PATENT OFFICE.

PHILL P ROUNSEVELLE, 0F PINEHURST, NORTH CAROLINA.
 Bow.

Application iilea ma '7, 11928. Serial No. 275,782. has all the advantages of a bow of one solid piece.  As a rule bows for use in archery are about as tall as the archer who uses them and it is quite inconvenient to carry such a bow in an ordinary closed automobile, on a crowded streetcar, or omnibus, and it is even inconvenient to carry them on the open street. For almost 100 years various kinds of jointed bows have been attempted, but none of these have ever found universal favor because they were not as satisfactory as the bows of one single piece and archers prefer the inconvenience caused by the long bow, rather than to use jointed bows of inferior quality.

Furthermore, the bows at present used in archery are quite long and cannot be stored conveniently in a trunk, and cannot be easily transported from place to place, and by making the bow in two separate parts, which may be assembled together when desired, the bow can be more easily carried as baggage, or transported. Since the rear and front of the bow are of different contours, in order to secure the proper assembly of the two parts, it will be necessary to provide a joint, in which the two parts will always fit together in the same relative position one to the other. In making a jointed'bow, the following things must be considered and are of importance in the order mentioned.

'1. Alignment-The back of the bow (the side away from the bow string) is usually different in contour than the belly, (the side next to the bowstring),'although this is not always the case. Consequently, a bow that is jointed in the handle should have some arrangement that will secure the proper alignment of the two limbs when they are put together. Heretofore those using jointed each other bows have usually depended upon the eye for this adjustment, and had no means for holding the bow in positive alignment. My invention entirely offsets this difficulty, and the mere bringing together of the two limbs of the bow, inserting the ferrule properly, insures absolute alignment of the limbs.

2, Compensation for wear - In all of the previously jointed bows there has been no arrangement for the take-up of Wear. This is of vast importance as the joint has worn and become shaky, which creaks or gives when the bow is drawn, or which for any reason does not have the firm rigidity of a solid piece, tends to disconcert the archer while shooting, with a consequent disastrous result. The construction  of the upon his score tapered joint in my invention is such that wear is automatically compensated for and even in case, there is very considerable space between the male and female ferrule, any looseness is immediately compensated for once the bow has been strung, because of the wedging action of the ends of the bow against

3. Anti-freeze "feature. One great difficulty of all previous jointed bows has been that if a close, tight fit is made, such as would be required to keep the ordinary jointed bow rigid, there is great danger of this joint freezing or sticking so that it cannot be pulled apart. This also frequently caused foreign matter getting in the joint and preventing the ready separation of the two limbs. The peculiar fact about such a frozen joint is that the ferrules can frequently be turned within each other,  yet will resist withdrawal. The construction of my invention is such that even a slight turn of these ferrules will tend to force them apart. No other jointed bow has ever had this advantage and the lack of it has prevented many archers from using the convenient jointed bow.

Strength will be just as satisfactory as a one piece bow, a jointed bow must have equal strength at the joint,(or handle) as that of the one piece weapon; The construction of my invention is such that the joint is the strongest part of the bow This is particularly true because the diagonal feature of the taken apart, are of approximately the length. In many jointed bows, one limb is considerably longer than the other when taken apart and in consequence, the bow, when taken down is considerably longer than half the length of the full bow. In many designs of jointed bows this difference is as much as eight or ten inches, very nearly off setting the advantages of the take-apart feature.

The foregoing objects are accomplished by my invention, which will be more clearly understood after reference to the accompanying drawings, in which like parts are indicated by similar reference symbols throughout the several views,and in which, Figure 1 is a diagram, showing an archer, in dotted lines, holding a bow.
Figure Q shows a side elevation of the two arm bow without the string.
Figure 3 is an elevation of the curved side of the bow away from the archer, the bow string being omitted.  
Figure 4 shows the two members of the bows separated.
Figure 5 is a sectional elevation on a larqer scale, showing one form of joint used assembling the two arms of the bow.
Figure 6 shows a section along the line 66 of Figure 5, and'looking down.
Figure 7 shows a section along the line 77 of Figure 5, and looking down.
Figure 8 shows a section along the line 8-8 of Figure 5, and looking down, and Figure 9 is a similar view to Figure 5, but shows a modified form of joint.

The bow A consists of two limbs connected together, so that the belly a of each limb will be next to the archer and the back  will be furthest away from the archer. The end of each limb might be provided with a suitable tip B which may be in the form of a ferrule notched as at 7) to engage a bowstring C, shown only in Figure 1.

in order to form a strong and firm joint, one of the limbs, as A is provided with a metal, cylindrical sleeve D firmly secured thereon, and, the other limb A is provided with a similar sleeve D, which fits snugly in the sleeve D, but has "its outer end cut away at an ***, as indicated at cl and (Z to form a plane surface with the beveled face a? of the limb A", see Figure 5. The other limb A is provided with a similar beveled face a so that when the parts are assembled in the position shown in Figure 5, there will be a firm joint made, and each limb of the bow cannot twist in its socket, but the desired alignment of the two limbs will be effected.

Thus when the parts are assembled, as shown in Figure 5, the bow will be ready for use, and yet the two limbs may be readily taken apart, as shown in Figure i.

While the sleeves D and D may be heated and shrunken the ends of the corresponding limbs of the bow, obviously they might be further held in place by one or more pins, such as E, shown in Figures 5, 7 and 9.

In Figure'9, I have shown a slightly different form of joint, in that, instead of having the ends of the limbs A and A beveled, as shown in Figure 5, there is a wedge, or tongue and groove engagement in which one limb A is provided with the wedge a which fits into a corresponding tapered groove i in the opposite limb A. In this case, the inner sleeve D would be in the form of a hollow cylinder with V-shaped cuts therein, and not cut away diagonally, as shown. in Figure '5.

It will be seen that in either form of joint, when the two limbs of the bow are assembled in the socket piece, the limbs will be in alignment throughout, and will'not require any line adjustment or twisting of the two limbs, so as to get them in the proper alignment.

By having the abutting faces of the two limbs of the bow in beveled engagement, as shown, the effect of the taut string, will tend to pull the two members together and thus automatically hold the two limbs in the proper adjustment, but will also automatically adjust the bow for wear at the abutting faces.

It will be obvious that the two limbs of the bow may be separated, and put in a bag, or otherwise conveniently carried, and may be quickly assembled and the "bow string applied whenever it is desired to use the bow.

While I have shown two preferred embodiments of the invention, it will be obvious that various changes might be made in the construction, combination and arrangement of parts, which could be used without departing from the spirit of my invention, and I do not mean to limit the invention to such details, except as particularly pointed out in the claims.

Having thus described my invention, two limbs of the bow, and whereby the two sleeves secured on the inner end of one limb so limbs are held against angular movement and projecting therefrom, and a similar; relative to each other. sleeve fitting snugly over the adjacent end of 2. A bow comprising two limbs, each limb the abutting limb, and adapted to fit snugly tapering towards the outer end thereof, the in the first mentioned sleeve, whereby a firm inner and thicker end of each limb being is secured for the two limbs of the bow, provided with a plane, diagonally disposed abut and whereby the two limbs are held against its face adapted to bear against the angular movement relative to each other.
PHILLIP ROUNSEVELLE.

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 01:37:00 PM »

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 01:48:00 PM »
A. E. SHEPHERDSON.
ARCHERS BOW.
APPLICATION FILED MAY 9, 1918.
1 ,396, 7 88,, I Patented Nov. 15, 1921.
Fig.1.
' enmr. fibner he phev'd I IITVS.
UNITED STATES .AIBNER E. SHEPHERDSON, 0F MELROSE, MASSACHUSETTS.
ARCHERS BOW Specification of Letters Patent.
Patented Nov. 15, 1921.
Application filed May 9, 1918. Serial No. 233,428.
To all whom it may concern Be it known that I, ABNER E. SHEPHERDSON, a citlzen of the United States, residing .at Melrose, county of Middlesex, State of Massachusetts, have invented an Improvement in Archers Bows, of which the following description, in connection with the accompanying drawing, is a specification, like characters on the drawing representing like parts.
This invention relates to bows such as archers use, and particularly to bows of the jointed type in which the limbs are separable from each other and detachably secured together.
The object of the invention. is to provide a novel. jointed bow having wooden limbs which has superior casting qualities, which is constructed so that it is rigid and unyielding at the handle portion thereof, and which has other advantages, all as will be more fully hereinafter set forth.
In order to give an understanding of the invention, I have illustrated in the drawings a selected embodiment of the invention which will now be described, after which the novel features thereof will be pointed out in the appended claims.
Figure 1 is. a view of an archers bow embodying my invention;
Fig. 2 is an enlarged section through the handle portion of the bow;
Fig. 3 is a side view of the handle showing parts in section to better show the construction;
Fig. 4: is a section on the line 1-4, Fig. 2;
Fig. 5 shows the bow disjointed.
As stated above, my bow is of the type in which the upper and lower limbs are separable from each other and detachably secured together. These limbs are made of wood, and the manner in which they are connected together is such as to produce at the central or handle portion of the bow a rigid, unyielding section of a length substantially the same as the width of a persons hand, and also so as to produce at such central portion an increased weight which is of assistance in steadying the how when it is released.
In the bow illustrated in the drawings, 1 indicates the upper limb, 2 the lower limb, and 3 the. string. The limbs are both made of wood and are connected by the handle p01 tion 4, one or both of the limbs being detachably secured to the. handle as desired.
The detachable connection between the handle and the limb is provided for by making the handle with a socket into which the inner end of the removable or separable limb  Where both limbs are detachable from the handle, then the latter will have a socket in each end thereof and this is the construction here-in illustrated.
The handle member herein shown is in the form of a steel, cylindrical shell - preferably of metal which is open at both ends and is provided with a suitable covering to give a good feeling in the hand. Any suitable material may be used for covering the shell 4, but I find good results are secured by winding the shell with a strip of tape 5 and then applying to the outside of the tape an exterior envelope 6 of leather or suitable material, the exterior envelop being united to the tape by glue or other cementious substance.
Each limb of the bow is provided at its inner end with a metal ferrule 7 which accurately fits the interior of the shell it. Each ferrule 7 is preferably made somewhat longer than one-half the length of the shell 4: so that when the ferruled ends of the two limbs are inserted into the ends of the shell sufficiently so that they meet has shown in Fig. 2, the outer ends of the ferrules 7 will project slightly beyond the ends of the shell. In fitting the ferrule 7 to the limb ends I will preferably turn the limb ends down thereby to form the shoulder 8 on each limb against which the end of the ferrule abuts, the portion 9 of the limb immediately beyond the end of the ferrule having a diameter equal to that of the ferrule. A second ferrule or ring 10 is then slipped over the first ferrule 7 and positioned so as to embrace both the outer end of the ferrule 7 and the portion 9 of the bow limb adjacent the ferrule T. This band or ring 10 acts to confine the wood fibers immediately adjacent the end of the ferrule 7 and thus prevents any tendency of the wood to split at this point.
Each end of the shell-like handle 4. thus constitutes a socket to removably receive the ferruled end of a bow limb.
For properly positioning the limbs 1 and 2 in the handle, I propose to e1nploy,interlocking means between each bow member and the handle. Such interlocking. means can conveniently be in the form 0 a poor ill) tioning pin or projection 11 extending from the bow limb and adapted to enter a notch 12 formed in the edge of the handle or shell 4:. This interlocking connection permits the bow limb to be readily removed from the handle and at the same time holds it from turning in the handle after it has been reinserted therein.
With this construction either or both limbs may be removed from the handle when the bow is not in use, thus shortening by one half the space occupied by the bow, as seen in Fig. 5. This is a decided advantage because the ordinary archers bow used by men is six feet long, and any article of this length is more or less awkward to carry or transport. An article having a length of only about three feet, however, is relatively easy to carry around.
There is another advantage which results from the construction herein shown, and that is that the bow is rendered stiff and unyielding at the central portion. Neither the metallic handle 4 nor the ferrules 7 will give or bend when the bow is drawn and hence all of the bend in the bow must take place beyond the ferrules 7. This results in increasing the cast of the bow because a bow which bends in the handle as well as in the limbs when it is drawn has less casting power than a bow which bends in the limbs only.
There is a still further advantage resulting from the above construction and that is that the presence of the metallic handle 4 and ferrules 7 increase slightly the weight at the; handle, and the result is to increase the smoothness with which the bow projects the arrow and to decrease the tendency of the bow to kick when the string is released. I attribute this to the fact that the inertia of the added weight at the handle tends to steady the bow and to overcome any tendency to kick.
In nocking the arrow it is the practice to rest the arrow. on the side of; the bow directly above the handle, said arrow' being I held in this position while the bow is being drawn and when it is released.
In the construction herein shown the band or ring 10 is situated at a slight distance from the end of the handle4 and the space between the band or ring and handle constitutes an arrow-guiding groove which receives the arrow whlle the bow is being drawn and when it is released.
While I have herein illustrated a construction in which both limbs are detachable from the handle, yet the advantages above enumerated could be secured if one limb only were detachable from the handle and the other limb were permanently secured thereto.
Another advantage resulting from the sectional bow is that if either limb becomes accidentally broken, it can readily be replaced with a new limb, thus making a new bow and obviating the necessity of discarding the entire bow.
I claim:
1. In an archers how, the combination with a rigid, tubular handle portion of metal provided with a notch at each end, of two wooden limbs, each having a metal ferrule at its inner end which fits into one end of said tubular handle portion, each ferrule being slightly longer than one half the length of the handle portion so that when the limbs are placed in the handle portion with their ends abutting, the ferrules project beyond the handle portion, and a pin extending through each ferrule and into the wooden limb and having a portion projecting beyond said ferrule to engage one of said notches, said pins operating both to assist in retaining the ferrule on the limb and to insure the proper position of each limb in the handle and relative to each other, said handle portion and ferrule providing a rigid, unyielding central portion to the bow and also providing additional weight at the handle portion which increases the steadiness of the bow when the string is released.
2. In an archers bow, the combination with a rigid, tubular handle portion having a length approximately the same as the width of the hand, of two limbs each having at its inner end a metal ferrule of uniform diameter throughout its length which tightly fits into one end of said handle portion, each ferrule being slightly longer than one-half the length of the handle portion so that when the limbs are set into the handle the ferrules project beyond the ends of the handle, the portion of each limb which is enclosed by the ferrule being of slightly reduced diameter so that the exterior of the ferrule is flush with the exterior of the limb adjacent the end of the ferrule, and a band encircling the projecting end of each ferrule and the portion of the limb adjacent said ferrule end, said bands eliminating any tendency of the wooden limb to check at the end of the ferrule-due to the bending of the limb as the bow is drawn and the band on the upper limb being properly spaced from the end of the handle to form between it and the handle an arrow-guiding groove.
3. In an archers how, the combination with a rigid, tubular handle portion, of two wooden limbs, each having at its inner end a metal ferrule which fits tightly into the tubular handle, each ferrule having a length slightly. greater than one-half the length of the handle whereby the two ferrules project slightly beyond the ends of the handle, and flush with the end of the core cooperating means on the ferrules and handles to position the limbs properly relative to each other when they are inserted into the handle, the handle portion and the ferrules providing sufficient additional weight at the handle portion of the bow so as to steady the bow when the string is released.
.In testimony whereof, I have signed my name to this specification.
ABNER E. SHEPHERDSON.

Offline Bjorn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »
Interesting stuff!

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »
In the 1905 Interstate Automobile Guide to New England, Abner is registered as #5042 out of 8340 automobile owners in Massachusetts.

Abner owned an Oldsmobile, and it looks like he designed the first "horseless" carriage bow.

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 02:31:00 PM »
Bjorn - It's easy to get caught up in the history. You see how everything connects.

Wade
Know you have a Cassius Styles takedown, but have you snagged an Abner Shepherdson?

Offline Wade Phillips

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2014, 07:19:00 AM »
Tony,

You posted a lot of information with some good guesses. Unfortunately, some linked source information is inaccurate.

One of the links you posted showed a photograph of the adult model of the correct take down, and gave the correct year in the text with an incorrect year in the photograph caption, then failed to identify the bow in the photograph correctly.

The three questions... with answers...

Question - Who made the earliest Take Down Bow in the United States? - Answer - Wright & Thorne  

Question - What year was it made? - Answer - 1879

Question - Can you post a picture, advertisement, etc? - This is a Wright & Thorne youth model that I was very fortunate to acquire this past summer. Know of only two youth models that have survived the last 135 years  

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2014, 04:47:00 PM »
Wade-
Nice to get the history threads up to date!

What caught my eye in Abner Shepherdson's 1918 patent application was this line about takedowns:

Another advantage resulting from the sectional bow is that if either limb becomes accidentally broken, it can readily be replaced with a new limb, thus making a new bow and obviating the necessity of discarding the entire bow.

Which brings this question - Who made the first factory replacement limb?

Offline Wade Phillips

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 08:00:00 AM »
Tony - Answer to your question...

Hephaestus - We have a facsimile of a Hephaestus  bow in one of the beds in our garden.

Offline TonyW

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 11:04:00 AM »
Oh yeah, still looking for a copy of "I Remember Papa Zeus."

Got to "love" this bow he made for Eros

Offline Wade Phillips

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 12:02:00 PM »
When compared to Eros' bow shown above, the bow Hephaestus made for Apollo (twin brother of Artemis who was known as Diana in the Roman era), is proportionally shorter, beefier, thus stronger. Apollo was known for his far shooting. This facsimile bow is 27" long and Apollo is 53" tall, so he had a short draw length for this very stout bow.

Online Kelly

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 05:27:00 PM »
Am pretty sure there were 3 piece takedown "carriage" bows where the handle was a piece of pipe way back in the 1600's or so.
>>>>============>

Enjoy the flight of an arrow amongst Mother Nature's Glory!

Once one opens the mind to the plausible, the unbelievable becomes possible!

>>>>============>

Yours for better bowhunting, Kelly

Offline JavelinaHink

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 08:52:00 PM »
Hi Wade, Nice find, did you get any arrows with the bow, wondering , 2,3 or 4 Fletch horse hair.?
A TRUE FRIEND ALWAYS THINKS YOU ARE A GOOD EGG EVEN IF YOU ARE SLIGHTLY CRACKED.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©