3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bearpaw bows  (Read 378 times)

Offline bghunter76

• Trad Bowhunter
Bearpaw bows
« on: December 17, 2007, 06:11:00 PM »
does anybody have any shoot and have pics of these bows. Also how do you like it

Offline tim roberts

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bearpaw bows
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 07:56:00 PM »
Sorry I don't have any pictures.  But I shoot a Bear's Paw (short) Longbow........58".  
Niel is one bowyer that combines pure beauty with one of the finest shooting bows that I have had the pleasure to shoot.  
Got another one on the way!
Tim

TGMM Family of the Bow

I guess if we run into the bear that is making these tracks, we oughta just get off the trail.......He seems to like it!  
My good friend Rudy Bonser, while hunting elk up Indian Creek.

Offline Joseph

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »
I don't have one but I have shot them and I know several people who use them exclusively and use to own Schafer's and Robertsons.  Based on my limited experience with them they are good bows.  Joseph
"Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reason"

Offline doctari

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 11:09:00 PM »
I have three of Neils bows, Take down longbow, Takedown classic recurve, and a one piece swift. All of them are a work of craftsmenship. They shoot very smooth and cast well.
"So long as the new moon returns in heavan a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold the hearts of men."   Maurice Thompson The Witchery of Archery

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 07:11:00 AM »
Had one years ago. It was a TD recurve. It was a looker and a shooter. Would like to have another someday.

Offline bghunter76

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 08:34:00 AM »
doctari tell me more about the swift really intrested in that bow do you have any pic you can post thanks

Offline BRITTMAN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 04:36:00 PM »
Very nice bows and shoot with the best . One thing I like about Neil is that hes a hard core bowhunter that really puts his bows to the test so he knows how to build them with the hunter in mind.

Mike
" Live long and prosper "

Offline bullofthewoods

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 09:48:00 PM »
Jim, here is a pic of my swift.  Mine is 60" 51@28.  Winewood Dymondwood riser/curly maple limbs, antelope horn tips.  Also have a take down longbow and take down recurve.  Love em all.

Offline doctari

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 07:12:00 AM »
bghunter, here is my swift. I also have a cocabolla riser like bullofthewoods. This is one sweet little shooter.  
"So long as the new moon returns in heavan a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold the hearts of men."   Maurice Thompson The Witchery of Archery

Offline bghunter76

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 04:12:00 PM »
thanks for sharing your pic going to look it to getting one real soon.

Offline doctari

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 07:47:00 PM »

BearsPaw 60" 65#@28" Classic T/D Snake Skin w/Curly maple, Zebra riser.

Offline doctari

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 07:51:00 PM »

BearsPaw 62" 67#@28" T/D Longbow,Bocate limb's w/sheep horn tips, red elm riser. I like to take this one with me hunting alot!

Offline bghunter76

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 09:10:00 PM »
those are some sweet looking bows you have there.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©