INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayer for a family  (Read 1394 times)

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayer for a family
« on: December 06, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »
Prayers for a co-worker, his daughter took her life.  She worked here in my building also.
Her she is trying some archery at a local picnic.

Melisse Buland

Thank You
Juan

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayer for a family
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »
Ah man I hate to hear that stuff, the devil is such a liar. I truly can't wait for the day when my Dad gathers up His saints and we crush satan's head for ever. My heart and prayers are for the family!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 06:56:00 PM »
Prayers sent
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 09:59:00 AM »
Like Jeff...that just breaks my heart to hear when a young person with their whole life ahead of them...well... y'know.  :(

Won't that be a grand day indeed when Satan's minions are crushed along with him?!

May God grant mercy, peace, healing and comfort to those who lost their child, friend, classmate etc... everyone hurts with suicide.  May those closest not burden themselves with guilt of what couldn't be done...but renew themselves in reaching out to others now to avoid it recurring amidst others w/ troubles.

Lord, hear our prayers...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline el cazador

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 12:29:00 AM »
Prayers sent for family and friends.  Such a tragic loss.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 12:50:00 PM »
Prayers continue for those left behind to deal with all the emotions and grief of this tragic event.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline mmgrode

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 10:59:00 PM »
Prayers sent for all those affected by this tragic event. God bless, Matt
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."  Aristotle

Offline 1Arkie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »
Another prayer has been sent.  May God comfort the family and friends of the lost one.
Arkansas Bowhunters Association
Central Arkansas Bowhunters
QDMA

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 10:20:00 AM »
It's a sad day when someone has to bury their children. I feel for them and prayers sent.

Offline redeemed

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 05:10:00 PM »
May our Lord and saviour be attending every need associated with this, another tragic loss of a young persons life.Dear lord and mighty councellor may you hold tight to your bossom those that are effected buy such an unneccessary passing,allow us not to pass judgment but instead pass comfort,mercy,and grace as you have so often taught us.and for us lonely, perhaps in despair,or depression,never forget NO MAN IS A FAILURE WHO HAS FREINDS!!!!!    God DON'T  MAKE  JUNK!!!!! IN our LOVING SAVOUIRS NAME, AMEN
JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW!!!!

To God be the glory, great things He has done!!!!!

Offline Traxx

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
Dont know what else to say,but prayers,will most definetly be sent upward,for this family,and their daughter.
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©