INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Could use a couple...UPDATED  (Read 5785 times)

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Could use a couple...UPDATED
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2007, 12:38:00 PM »
Interview is over... drove hour up, hour back and it took a whole of 34 minutes!   :)  

Seems the folks had an unexpected luncheon request from a potential client some distance away...rather had the interview changed, but maybe the Lord was making sure I didn't talk to much!   :)  

(Some of you can wipe the coke off your monitors now!)

Claudia/Brad...indeed, I do focus daily on your words...and believe all that to be true--- but bottom line is "His time..not mine."

When in survival mode a long time, it's harder and harder to have long range vision. I'm getting near-sighted. Thanks for helping me re-focus.   :)
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline ARCHER2

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2007, 11:47:00 PM »
Hey Brother,
Sounds like GOD may be prepairing you for something bigger and better. Hang in there !
I know what you mean about people. They sure make you wonder sometimes about their true relationship with JESUS CHRIST. But maybe if we continue to lift them up, they will become what GOD wants them to be. And through HIS grace, so will we.
                               GOD BLESS YOU !
                                 ARCHER1
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2007, 03:16:00 PM »
Wow... thought this was dead and buried.  :)

Found a place to live in a town North of here. Current landlady kinda bad mouthed me to the new one when she checked... stuff weren't true and I knew the new one took a turn, but not why. Was a hard task to "leave it in God's hands" but I did and next day, new landlord called to offer me the rental.  After I accepted, then I inquired and learned of the deceit. Felt good to have trusted God to deal with it. And He did!

Now to find a job to pay for the place, the move and all that goes with it...but it will be so much healthier... and warm!  :)

Thank You Lord...and for all these people's prayers for your guidance. Let me know your Will, Lord. Amen.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »
Prayers continue
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2007, 05:19:00 PM »
Prayers continue. God put you on my heart again day before yesterday in the early AM prayer time. Felt like God did something good and will continue to do so.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2007, 03:27:00 AM »
You've trusted and obeyed good things are coming your way. Praise God and remember All things work together for good for those that love and trust the Lord.
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2007, 07:34:00 AM »
Prayers continue for you Bro.

God Bless

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2007, 09:38:00 AM »
Still praying for you Bro!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2007, 07:01:00 PM »
Bless your hearts, guys! You just don't let go, do you?!  :)   Thanks!

Found the new place. Move is to take place Saturday.  Have some challenges at the other end to resolve, and then face the "music" here trying to get back my security deposit.  

Lord has to shake his head at my insanity... sometimes trusting, sometimes taking it all back and agonizing over every li'l detail to try to smooth the waters.  :)   If'n He lets me live long enough, I might figure it out! Trust, listen, and obey.

boy is that easier said that done...that along with quiet time to hear His "still small voice". I've been praying Lord remembers my hearing's goin as I age and turns up the volume a tad!

Thanks guys! Be off line a few days till new system is hooked up, starting Friday of this week! Be still praying for whatever our Gang family needs and He knows it all!

Shalom.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Keenan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2007, 09:29:00 AM »
Walk in faith Bro, Sometimes we have to wade through the rediculous to see the miraculous. Remmeber it took Noah a long time to build the ark when there was "no rain". But he carried him through. Just keep walking it out in obedience, He is faithfull to see you through.
 Keenan
Romans 8:11 And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you.He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who lives in you.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2007, 12:43:00 PM »
Still praying and praising for the great blessing from God

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2007, 07:52:00 AM »
Keep the faith.

God Bless

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2007, 11:32:00 AM »
Special thanks for some very "special" things from the gang here that have come to my attention.

God keeps teaching me humility in new ways. Amidst all the indefinite of all this snow, whether my moving vehicle will arrive on time with the weather conditions, I keep realizing how I'm NOT in charge and my efforts are futile at best. I've got to keep doing what I can! Pack and sort and prepare inside! Rest isn't up to me anyway! LOL

I'll be off line next few days... have to tear down tomorrow and then hope new ISP provider can get things working on 2/19. Be back when I can... prayers for all will continue, asking the Lord to attend to all those needs, as only He can know and understand them.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline ARCHER2

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2007, 02:45:00 PM »
DOC,
Hang in there brother. It will all come together just like HE planned. You will look up and realize one day that you are right where HE wants you. GOD has a special plan for you.
Prayers will continue for sure.
                           GOD BLESS YOU !
                              ARCHER2
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Snakeeater

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »
Doc,

Keep hanging in there bro', He will take you through the valley. Just remember to flex as He changes the direction the wind blows. Remember that the Apostle Paul worked at many jobs during his time in His service, not just the one that he was used to.

Snakeeater
Larry Schwartz, Annapolis, Maryland

Do yourself a favor and join your state bowhunting organization!

Professional Bowhunters Society
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Maryland Bowhunters Society
National Rifle Association

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2007, 10:24:00 AM »
Thanks, Archer & Snake!

I'm in the new digs... mostly.   :)    Still much to be done at old place... not the least is to deal with those old landlord who put wayyy too much emphasis on that last four letters in their title.    :rolleyes:  

Still have drivel in the ole apt...the garage has a load or two in it and the snow hampers everything...hard as concrete... supposed to warm and all and maybe I can shovel paths.

KNow this: All your prayers have been wonderful. We had glorious weather Saturday for the move... None of us old coots moving stuff got hurt beyond being sore as all get out!  ONly mishap was the box spriing wouldn't make the steps...so my butt is sleeping on a mattress on the floor! Like college days...cept' now I have to crawl up the face of the dresser to get outa bed..especially this sore!   :)  

God is good. Now to find a way to pay for it all. No mildew..till I opened boxed clothes and caught the essence of my past existence for 10 years..no wonder my health has been challenged. phew!   :)   Gonna be doing a lot of washing and airing for sure!   :)  

Thanks folks! I sure appreciate your support lo these many months through this. Glory to our Lord for all His quiet, still ways of being so unassuming in His care and love for us.  A busy man will hardly notice.  And then with a contrite heart I have to hit my knees anew and thank God once more for his blessings, tender love and mercy.

He indeed has a plan...now for me to be quiet and stop the frenetic pace long enough to hear His leadings for jobs!   :)

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2007, 07:53:00 AM »
God Bless you Doc!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline Thicket Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »
Dave,
 I just read yor trials and tribulations and my prayers are also for you as you pray for others. I have been without a job and understand some of your frustrations. keep you eyes on the lord and know he has a plan for you in His time.

Mark
Doing the right thing isn’t always the easiest.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get me.

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2007, 10:41:00 AM »
Bless You

Offline Gunney

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2007, 12:06:00 AM »
Prayers sent.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement