INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers needed, looking for God's leading  (Read 949 times)

Offline superkodiak

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayers needed, looking for God's leading
« on: January 21, 2007, 08:34:00 PM »
some time back I posted a prayer request here about finding a job.  God sure did provide me with a great job working for a heating and cooling company here in Western, PA.  God is good, because I have been able to pay the bills and the wife and I have been living good for the past 6 months.  My heart still longs for more.  You see, I went to college in order to go into ministry.  I know that God ultimately has a plan here and that He is drawing me closer to His heart, but it has been so difficult.  I really want to serve at a church or be in ministry full-time, just haven't come across the right position.  If you could keep my wife and I in your prayers as we wait for God's calling, I would greatly appreciate it.

ICL,
   Shawn

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers needed, looking for God's leading
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 10:15:00 PM »
You are in prayer for God to show you His will and provide you discernment.  

In that interim, might I boldly suggest that there are many ways to minister...and as someone astute said to me lately, "if I but love God with all my heart...and love my fellow man as much as I love God.., I need do nothing more to fullfill God's plan for my life...for that is his plan for us all!"

Thoughts to grow by.

Shalom and prayers lifted up.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 10:49:00 PM »
Amen Doc! Prayers sent
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 07:35:00 AM »
Prayers Sent
God Bless

Offline redeemed

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 12:56:00 PM »
God bless you for being a willing vessel,a piece of clay in the masters hands if you will. You see I am working on my ordination (should )have it 9-07 but whatever,He'll lead the way if I push I can count on 1 thing It will be all messed up, I am the childrens Pastor in a local non-den. churchit is volunteer,but God directed(no doubt). I will count it an absolute honor to lift you and your ministry to the Great Potter in the Heavens. Ever need to chat let me know,Ill tell you how to get ahold of me privatly,again God bless your willingness,hang on,trust Him (and however inappropriatly this sounds,you'll be busier than a one legged man in a but kicking contest) enjoy your trials, they are they to build you up, dont let them get you down. May God continue to keep and bless you and yours,Brad
JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW!!!!

To God be the glory, great things He has done!!!!!

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »
Shawn,
I agree with what Doc said, and I will pray that God gives you the desires of your heart. But us  believers have been called into the ministry, Jesus has made us kings & priests so all you need to do is just go do it!
God Bless
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©