INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Meet my daughter!  (Read 1925 times)

Offline ARCHER2

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Meet my daughter!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 04:13:00 PM »
She's precious brother. Glad her & mom are doing good. You keep your head up, I can tell you first hand that having someone sick can take a toll on a person no matter how strong they think they are. Stay strong & watch the cross.
                           GOD BLESS YA'LL
                            ARCHER2
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline JL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 10:31:00 PM »
Thank's to everyone so much for the kind words. She is precious to us and a good baby. Only fusses when she is wet or hungry. At this stage, she is mostly sleeping but does pop those stunning blue eyes open at times (often at odd hours in the early morning!) and I google her back to sleep. Kim is dealing with a bit of the post baby blues and we will get past that speedbump. It seems minor compaired to what we had to deal with to get her here.

Thanks again and I hope to put a handshake on some of you fine folks in the near future.

JL
Practice like you are the worst, shoot like you are the best...

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »
Continued blessings and prayers for healing from Mom's post-partum blues... they can be "real" so make sure you listen carefully and watch Mom's pretty eyes too!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 02:37:00 PM »
WOW, SHE IS A KNOCKOUT! WAIT TIL A TEENAGE GUY SAYS THAT, JL. ALWAYS TALK TO HER DATES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR GUN RACK!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline just a bit outside

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2007, 04:33:00 PM »
Mr. Gerald Long,

I never officially told you congratulations but,,,, congratulations. I know first hand that she is a beauty.

Rock n Roll dude

Greg
We should have shotguns for this kind of deal.

Jeff Carter Southern Draw 64" Hybrid LB 43@28/48@28
Zipper SXT Recurve/LB 58" 47@27

Offline bowdude

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2007, 08:53:00 PM »
Prayers sent for a strong recovery and protecting angels.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©