INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Please pray for us all on March 29thI  (Read 1221 times)

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Please pray for us all on March 29thI
« on: March 24, 2007, 02:34:00 PM »
Well,after a long two and a half year wait my wife Dorothy and I and several other families are to leave Washington Dulles airport at 12:23 p.m?. on a United Airlines 747-400 heading to Beijing China to finally meet our adopted daughters for the first time.Please keep us in your prayers for traveling mercies and for the biological birth parents as well.I pray that God will comfort their hearts and somehow let them know their children will be well cared for.My wife and I are truly blessed to finally have a child.We are in our mid 40's and "Ande" is our first.Thank you all for your prayers and Thank You Father for another blessing, in Jesus name I pray! Keefers <")))><   :pray:

Offline PaPaFrank

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Please pray for us all on March 29thI
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »
May God's grace keep you safe on your journey and continue to shine upon you and yours as you enjoy the miracle of parenting...Prayers and best wishes form Ohio.   Frank
Keep it Simple
TGMM  Family of the Bow
PBS

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 11:49:00 PM »
Amen.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 08:03:00 AM »
I have friends locally active in the infant girl adoptive program in China.  It truly is a blessing to all concerned from what I've learned.

Bless each and every adoptive parent and the children coming so far to begin life anew, loved, wanted and cherished.

Peace and safety for all, in His Name.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »
Doc, There is a couple from Pa. that are in our group going to China also.I think the ladys name is Cinnamin but wasn't sure of the last name.We will meet some at Dulles International airport Thursday.Wouldn't it be funny if it is the same people you know.God Bless you all for your prayers for our safe travel and please keep us in your daily prayers.Thanks again to everyone and if you want a sneak peak of her go to the stickbow website and punch in "I am Blessed" in the search area and you should come to my original post there and scroll down to you see that pretty little angel that God has picked out for my wife and I . Thanks again! Keefers <")))><

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 07:33:00 AM »
God Bless

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 07:49:00 AM »
May God find favor with the Keefers and may His angels go before them and prepare thier way!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline possumtrot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »
What a blessing!! I know that the Lord's hand will strengthen and guide because of this love that you are showing towards these children and that somehow through His providence that the biological parents will see and know that He exists and cares for them as well.... John
possumtrot

Offline mmgrode

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 04:00:00 PM »
Great news! Thank you Lord for giving this child life. Thank you for protecting Ande in the whom and in birth. And thank you Lord for giving Ande's parents the strength to choose adoption over evil options and giving the Keefer's the strength to choose to adopt.
   May the Lord bring you safety in travels and blessings in parenthood and may the biological parents be comforted in this time and the future. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."  Aristotle

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 06:27:00 PM »
Keefer,

This lady works for my HS buddy or did, in his Phys. Therapy practice...and she was a big element in building a program of awareness and helping others in this area. So the person you'll meet will have come through the group probably that she's involved with. I think they adopted more than one gal..but that was some couple years ago...

Regardless, the work of the Lord is being done through all who champion the oveseas adoption program. I understand the life of unwanted li'l female babies over in China is pretty bleak.

Trust and rest in the Lord's Grace on this trip. Challenges may meet you, but that is just the devil's way of trying to interfere. You've already received God's blessing on this and we'll all watch yer back with continued prayer!

Peace out.  :)
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©