INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers for 2 local families  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Prayers for 2 local families
« on: April 30, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »
Two local families have been lifted up in prayer to me, whom I don't know, but I wanted to ask you folks to keep them in mind as well...

One is Mark and Cindy Hogan.  Cindy is 32 and miscarraged recently... now they learn she has stage 4 cervical cancer.  Gary has asked all to rev up the prayer machine to help his wife.  The kicker is that Gary is reportedly serving in Iraq as this unfolds with Cindy.

The second family is really a two-for-one deal.

First are Mike, Kirsten, Caleb, Noah and Aiden
Webbere. Second are Deb and Pete
Frailey.

As the story has been shared with me, Eli Frailey went to visit his friend Noah Webbere and watch movies with Noah's Dad mike... Eli was 5.  He choked on a piece of popcorn.  Mike was a medic and even considered doing a tracheiotomy (?) but the EMT's were quickly there and they did one to no avial. The child was lifeflighted to Hershey Medical center and was on life support for apparently 2 1/2 weeks and just died.

The doc said that a child that young, even unpoped popcorn is large enough to block airways and so dangerous...  :(

Prayers are sought for all 3 of these families...

We don't have to look far from home to find so much need, do we?  I just felt better reaching out to all of you to widen the prayer network for all these folks... I know none of these folks, but a friend sent the request along...

Imagine MIke having to live with the loss of another friend's child in his home... and telling their young son that his dear friend had to go home to God at 5 years of age...how Eli's parents are coping...and how Mark Hogan is handling his wife's cancer while stationed in a war zone...  :(

Lord, hear our prayers...

Thanks folks...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers for 2 local families
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 06:29:00 PM »
Prayers sent
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 08:28:00 AM »
Father only you can make the wrong right! We lift these families up to you that you may touch them with your amazing grace!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 03:11:00 PM »
Prayers Sent

God Bless

Offline tree dancer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 07:36:00 PM »
Prayers from Michigan !

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 01:38:00 PM »
Thanks, Guys... I'll link this to the lady who asked me to post... maybe she can pass it on to those affected and lifted up in prayer.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline ARCHER2

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »
HEY DOC,
Hope all is well with you. Prayers will be lifted up for all those in need. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of this situation.
You know the more we talk to GOD, the closer we get to HIM. So everyone comes out ahead. It's a win, win situation. Keep us posted DOC.
                            GOD BLESS
                            ARCHER2
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline thp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 12:41:00 PM »
What a sad deal for the Webbere and Frailey families.  Prayers sent.  Prayers also for the Hogans
Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. -Mother Teresa

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 09:11:00 AM »
Not folks I know personally, but it sure touched me some... been building my own small office at my n ew job and keeping off the puter much... but all that saddness in one place... Yikes.

Thankfully, those who call on the Lord, will know Peace...not that we won't spend our time in the fire, but we can know there is something beyond it all... Him!  :)

Thanks for keeping these folks in thought and prayer!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline PaPaFrank

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »
Thoughts and prayers sent from Ohio for these families in need...Thanks for sharing with us Doc
Keep it Simple
TGMM  Family of the Bow
PBS

Offline ratgunner

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 06:46:00 PM »
prayers sent
TGMM "Brotherhood of the Bow"   "Family of the Bow"

Online Mike Bolin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 08:21:00 PM »
prayer sent up
Centaur longbow 62", 43#@28"
River Raisin Siren, 60", 41#@28"
Osage Selfbow 62", 47#@28
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 09:45:00 AM »
No word from my gal who shared emails with me on any updates. She knows folks who know at least the soldier who wrote the original prayer request for his wife and their friends.  

Hopefully, no pudates means things are improving, but with the chap that wrote in Iraq, while his wife fights cancer...and then those other folks he asked to be remembered who had the child choke at their house visiting...oye...

My guess is that prayers will be in order for some time to come.

Thanks for keeping them in your thoughts and prayers.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©