INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Possible job change  (Read 1489 times)

Offline possumtrot

• Trad Bowhunter
Possible job change
« on: July 06, 2007, 06:21:00 PM »
Was contacted by a contractor that is interested in interviewing me in Memphis on July 19. The job will include quite a bit of traveling and long hours during training, construction and plant start ups. Pray that I would have the discernment to make a life changing decision if the job is offered to me and also for my wife who hates it when I am away from home very long. Thanks... John
possumtrot

Offline Kurt in Memphis

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Possible job change
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 06:39:00 PM »
PM me your # and we can hook up when you're here if you want! I'll take you out and show you some sights.    

Good luck with your interview and have faith that everything will work out for the best!

Kurt

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 05:31:00 AM »
Prayers on the way from Georgia, trust in our LORD and he will show you the path to take.

In HIS service
Dave
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »
Prayers sent. If it's God's will the door will open and you'll have the wind at your back. God's best to you and your family.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 07:42:00 AM »
Prayers Sent.

God Bless

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 08:58:00 AM »
LIfe continues to offer us all tough choices. I stand with you in prayer asking for discernment, guidance and strength to know His will in all this. Peace.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 09:12:00 AM »
you have my prayers John!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline possumtrot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 04:31:00 PM »
Just finished a conversation on the phone and it looks like I will be changing jobs. Will be looking at some more numbers/ insurance ect Monday. Will be in Memphis for some initial training. Thanks for the prayers and would appreciate your continued prayers for my wife and I as we face some other decisions we will need to make concerning the future. I have mentioned on another post that her health is not doing well and we are hoping that we will be able to relocate somewhere that is better suited to her needs. Also received a word that her dad is not doing very well due to the later stages of cancer. Thanks... John
possumtrot

Offline MW

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 09:32:00 AM »
I will keep you in prayer.

There is a possibility that I may be relocating for my job as well... to Memphis!  I won't know for a month or two.
<---TGMM Family of the bow---<<<<

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 09:05:00 AM »
You both have a lot on your plate. Lean on the Lord in all things, trusting His love and Perfect Plan.

Keep the son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »
Will keep you on my daily prayer list.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline possumtrot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 11:48:00 PM »
Just an update that I have accepted the job and thanks for the prayers. Will be back and forth between Pratt,Ks and Memphis for the next month and a half or so. Thanks again for the prayers that have been lifted up for my wife and I... John
possumtrot

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 07:39:00 AM »
Prayers continue

God Bless

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 09:02:00 AM »
God Bless you John!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 12:55:00 PM »
Sounds from your other post on your wife's condition that indeed, the Lord is protecting and holding you both in the palm of His hand!

Continued blessings during this transition and Prayers for your wife's final diagnosis to be a treatable ailment.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Shell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 07:33:00 AM »
Keeping you both in our prayers John.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©